Security Consultant Microsoft Defender for IoT
Area of expertise:
Do you want to perform challenging security projects for leading Enterprise organizations? Are you a team player with excellent communication and technical skills? Do you love Cyber Security? Then Avanade is looking for you. As we are growing our Security team you can become a trusted advisor to our clients and help them in their Security journey!
What will you be doing?
As a Microsoft Defender for IoT consultant, you will work on security projects at our Enterprise clients as part of our Security team. You will help and support our clients with the design, deployment of their Microsoft Security Roadmap. More specifically you will have deep knowledge on Microsoft Defender for IoT to ensure that the devices, sensors and resulting datastreams deployed in the solution remain secure and resistant against threats.
You deeply understand the cyber security risks and threats that are present in the industrial environments where sensors are being used. You are well able to have discussions on the security aspects with our clients. You enjoy advising clients on how to best mitigate risks and explain where Microsoft Defender for IoT provides improved protection and capabilities. You like presenting in workshops and bring clients up to speed on the latest developments. You know these developments from within as you constantly keep in touch with and practice the latest technology evolutions. Therefor you can also support the implementation of the IoT solution. With your knowledge you can guide and train members of the client SOC team to best configure and connect the IoT solution such that relevant security event data securely flows to the client’s SIEM.
You keep abreast with the latest developments around Microsoft Defender for IoT security solutions and enjoy putting this knowledge into practice to make a difference for our clients. Avanade employs hundreds of Microsoft specialists, and you will have the opportunity to become, or stay, one too!
If you want to work with Microsoft technology at a high level Avanade is the employer of choice. The Avanade Security team is ambitious, grows fast and we want you for contributing to the growth of our team. The ecosystem that Avanade forms with Microsoft and Accenture brings a wealth of experience and opportunities you can benefit from. Due to its size and reputation Avanade executes projects at internationally renowned clients. To help you develop further and grow, we offer many study and advancement opportunities.
- Have a passion for Microsoft Security solutions and the ambition to further deepen and develop yourself in this area over the coming years;
- Have knowledge and experience with Microsoft technologies such as but not limited to: Microsoft Defender for IoT, Azure IoT Edge, Azure IoT Hub, Azure IoT Central, Azure Digital Twins, Microsoft Azure Sentinel, CyberX
- Are familiar or want to deepen knowledge around: Internet-of-Things (IoT), Operational Technology (OT), Network Security, Industrial Network protocols, Device messaging and cloud communication, Threat & Vulnerability Management (TVM), Device Provisioning & Management
- Find it fun and important to keep up with the latest developments and strive to put them into practice at our clients;
- Preferably in possession of one of the relevant (MS) certifications (e.g. AZ-220; AZ-500; MS-500; CISSP; OSCP; CSA)
- Are looking for an organization where your development and well-being are central. You want to learn from senior colleagues but also share your knowledge and expertise with your peers;
- Are proud of the results you achieve, and want to be the best at what we do together;
- Possess a completed bachelor's or master's degree.
Why would you choose Avanade?
- You will become part of an active and growing Security community!
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
- Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge;
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our clients in the Enterprise market;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to dedicate yourself to a good cause;
- We have very attractive terms of employment, not unimportant to mention of course :-): lease car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, good pension plan, possibility to work part-time (min 32 hours) and many other extras.
- You will be part of an active and growing Security community!
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible. If we see a match, we will call you soon to get acquainted. Do you have any questions or want to know why we love working at Avanade? Then call our recruiter Tessa Spanjersberg on 06 8238 5562.
For more information visit www.werkenbijavanade.nl, read our employee stories at Be Orange and for an impression of the atmosphere visit Instagram or our Facebook page.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.