Area of expertise:
As a part of the Scrum Master Team, you will be a strategic subject matter expert helping us to build a Agile methodology based on your knowledge and our necesities.
· Educate the team in Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban and SAFe, ensuring that the agreed Agile process is being followed.
· Fostering an enviroment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvemement.
· Assisting the self-organizing , self-managing team to achieve its goals.
Your Technical include:
· User story write knowledge, BDD, TDD
· Priorization techniques
- + 4 years of experience as Scrum Master
- Deep understanding of IT Sector
- Fluency (Written and oral) in English
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.