Scrum Master - Business & Tech Integration -Australian Citizenship Required
Area of expertise:
Are you someone who likes to coach and facilitate Agile or DevOps teams to build the right solutions and build the solution right to their business challenges? As a Scrum Master you are either helping our clients to adopt and grow their agile way of working through Scrum or support our own teams to deliver Avanade solutions to our clients based on agile delivery. You will facilitate and coach the team to perform the scrum events effectively so that they focus on building quality products. Next to that you will support and coach the Product Owner in managing the product backlog so that business demand is clear and given the right priority.
Day-to-day you will:
- Work on exciting projects as a Scrum Master;
- Coach teams to adopt the agile way of working;
- Help the team to solve impediments;
- Coach the Product Owner on how to manage the product backlog;
- Coach the organization on how to do agile portfolio management.
Your Skills Include:
- You are a self-starter, highly motivated and an excellent team player;
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills in Dutch and English;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- Experience in an Agile way of working and Agile project delivery;
- Proven experience facilitating Scrum events and team workshops;
- You have the ability to observe a team and determine together with them their next improvement objectives ;
- Coach the team and individual team members on the agile way of working and a growth mindset;
- Proper understanding of software delivery so that you can have a valued discussing with the team on best practices and improvements;
- You are not afraid to defend and adopt the agile way of working to the client organization;
- Understanding of product backlog management best practices;
- Scrum.org agile certifications, Microsoft Certifications are a pre;
- You likely have a Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology or similar degree.
Why would you choose Avanade?
- You will become part of an active and growing community;
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere;
- Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge;
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity during working hours to be socially involved and to dedicate yourself to a good cause;
- We have very attractive benefits: lease car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, good pension plan, possibility to work part-time (min 32 hours) and many other extras.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible. If we see a match, we will call you soon to get acquainted. Do you have any questions or want to know why we love working at Avanade? Then contact our recruiter Eline Rubertus
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.