Sales Manager/Business Developer (f/m/x) Digital Marketing
Area of expertise:
Do you already work with market-leading platforms such as Adobe, Sitecore etc. and have a passion for innovation in digital marketing?
We are looking for a go getter, not constrained by conventional thinking who is willing to explore and develop innovative ideas. We need a results-oriented problem solver, self-starter with hunter mentality who has a passion for cutting edge digital platforms and the knowledge and experience across multiple industry verticals, technology, business services and operations.
Reporting to the Business Development Executive Team, as Sales Manager – Digital Marketing you will be expected to lead all sales efforts within the Digital Marketing suite of offerings, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure leveraging market standard digital platforms and in close collaboration with the Company’s business unit leadership and digital marketing groupsYou will create and own the sales plan and pipeline, review execution of sales plans, pipeline and account plans to track progress on lead identification and pursuit, qualify opportunities, mobilize the teams for proposal development and lead negotiations.
This position can sit anywhere in Germany.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Directly responsible for the management of the end-to-end sales process within the digital marketing offering, including lead generation, opportunity qualification, RFI / RFP, contract negotiation, and deal close
- Leverage digital technology and platforms to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for lead generation, prospecting new business, sales, and other matters related to new revenue generation
- Define pipeline strategies and virtually build demand for established digital marketing service offerings as well as new solutions and services
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, digital marketing, traditional marketing and public relations activities to pursue targeted new business
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to evaluate sales potential, assess the competition, pricing levels, and market trends to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing
- In close collaboration with Avanade’s business units and digital marketing teams, develop and execute industry specific demand generation campaigns including the creation of collateral such as blogs, presentations, case studies, proposals etc. to drive market awareness
- Identify, interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the client organization and actively consult with them to fully understand their digital marketing needs
- Address benefits, competitive advantages and business terms of Avanade solutions and services with existing and prospect clients and facilitate all follow-ups to close each sale
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations to ensure the timely close of all deals
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Avanade’s offerings in both solutions and services
- Actively participate in sales planning status meetings and persistently follow up with internal stakeholders to push profitable, value added deals from qualification to close
- 7+ years of proven experience selling digital marketing solutions and services to clients at medium to large enterprise accounts in the DACH region.
- Advanced experience in selling digital marketing platforms, such as Adobe AEC and Sitecore XP. Experience in selling e-commerce platforms, i.e. Magento, as well as Digital Marketing campaign solutions, i.e. Marketo
- Demonstrated experience working with, and active network of C-level contacts within mid to large enterprise accounts in the DACH region as well as relationship building with Technology Channel Partners e.g. Adobe
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Technology stack and product offerings
- Natural collaborator that brings people in, listens, and gets everyone to the best answer
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit – not afraid to be creative, but also understands there are limitations
- Experience in managing complex negotiations and the development of terms and conditions with new clients
- Engaging interpersonal skills and the ability to flex communications to various audiences at different levels, both verbal and written
- Always demonstrates the highest level of integrity and ethics
- A wide range of national as well as international trainings and a personal training budget of at least 80 hours per year will take you even further.
- Be part of the Avanade community, e.g. in the Female Ambassador Network or the PRISM Network.
- A flexible work schedule and the option for home office.
- Go Team!, our internal tax-free bonus program to recognize outstanding performance, gives you the opportunity to provide special incentives to your colleagues and also to be rewarded additionally yourself.
- In addition, you can purchase various technical devices at a reasonable price through our private device leasing program.
- For important private occasions, such as weddings, births or relocations, you will of course receive special leave.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.