Sales Capture Manager- South region
Area of expertise:
As part of our South Region, in a highly strategic Business Development role, you will be responsible for leading and running the entire sales cycle for your Indirect business. You will drive new and incremental revenue by prospecting, acquiring and developing new and fast-growing business working with Accenture to grow your Book of Business. You will build a pipeline for growth and closing business. You will maintain an extensive knowledge of current market conditions, contending offerings and current penetration of services and solutions.
· Build and maintain access to key business decision makers and generate contacts by networking
· Understand the needs of your partners and marshal the right resources
· Apply and demonstrate the Avanade Sales Process, solution selling and account management practices
· Use detailed, comprehensive industry knowledge and experience to develop and support project strategies and advise and support team members and project partners
· Occasionally travel to your client’s site, as needed
· You are a deal maker and self-starter who develops and wins new business in a complex consulting environment with sophisticated technology solutions. You work with energy, drive and dedication to overcome obstacles to achieve your goals. You take ownership and encourage others to make a positive impact. You have superb interpersonal skills and can establish relationships and neutralize conflict with colleagues, clients and others at any level inside and outside your organization.
ABOUT YOUR LIKELY SKILLS:
· Working effectively with partners to grow your Book of Business
· Agility to respond to new situations by modifying your performance & adopting new skills and abilities
· Prescriptive sales principles and practices
· Crafting and positioning business results-oriented propositions
· Able to act as a trusted advisor in addressing our customer's business needs
· Strong communication skills, including presenting on general and industry-specific topics
· Excellent interpersonal skills and experience managing a small team
· You will have 7+ years of experience in business development, relationship building and in driving sales in a solutions-selling environment
· We always value Educational Degrees, and we also value real life results and proven experience
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.