Sales & Alliance Ops Lead
Area of expertise:
You will execute complex or strategic tasks. You will provide operational coordination to define and drive critical cyclical business processes and activities to support planning, operations, and strategy implementation.
Under general guidance and direction, you will support operational activities for one or more executives, work teams, or functions. You will independently execute complex tasks and coordinate operations and processes in order to:
· Support administrative needs of a team that may include one or more executives (calendar, meeting scheduling, conference calls, expense receipts, supplies, shipping)
· Support full global and domestic travel planning, including itinerary/schedule/agenda, flights, hotels, processing, and administration related to legal and compliance issues such as work permits and taxes, etc.
· Support meeting and event planning in accordance with established policies and procedures, including scheduling and engaging presenters, resources, and attendees, managing to a budget, coordination, and management of external vendors, etc.
· Act on behalf of executives and teams to deliver communications to internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Accountable for targets across key metrics
• Ensure Avanade’s compliance with any Alliances agreements
• Manage Alliances support activities including recruiting, training and management of resources, lead generation and pipeline management, Market Development funding management, coordination of events and meetings, and reporting.
· Business Stakeholders – Avanade GM, Accenture Technology Lead, Client Group CALs
· Alliances Leadership – for overall strategy, career management, objectives, reviews, etc.
· Other Enterprise Services (Legal/Commercial, Marketing, Business Operations, Capability Development, Finance, and HR)
· Support to execute organic LinkedIn/Twitter campaigns for HK
· Required to maintain a close relationship with the Avanade/Accenture partner network
· Manually support the Alliance workshops locally
Your technical and non-technical skills include:
· Microsoft Office: including Outlook, Lync, Excel, Word, PowerPoint (certifications preferred)
· Process and project management- including prioritization, problem-solving, and efficiency
· Customer Service - including managing expectations of senior-level stakeholders regarding difficult or sensitive issues
· Communication - including persuasion and negotiation
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.