SIEM/SOC Engineer - Senior Consultant, Japan
Area of expertise:
- You are experienced in owning the design and implementation of technology solutions.
- You are experienced ensuring you deliver what is stated in a contract.
- You have some experience in supporting and developing more junior team members.
- You are dedicated and deliver high quality deliverables and outcomes.
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of Anti-Virus and Endpoint Detection and Response solutions to protect, detect and response to cyber incidents on endpoints across all major operating systems.
- Proven experience protecting email, instant messaging and collaboration platforms from malicious attacks, such as Phishing as well as from more sophisticated attacks such as Spear Phishing, Business Email Compromise and identity theft.
- Proven experience with user and entity behavioral analytics and how these services can be used to identify and defend against identity compromise.
- A good understanding of security, incident and event management solutions and their roles in Cyber Defense, experience with Azure Sentinel is of particular value.
- A good understanding of use case development and rules that can be applied to consolidate events across disparate systems and used to identify an attack chain across systems.
- A good understanding of threat hunting techniques and approaches across endpoints, identities, networking, cloud and collaboration platforms.
- A good understanding of incident response processes and techniques for cyber recovery.
- A good understanding of security operations centers, their functions and roles.
- A good understanding of the Microsoft platforms across Windows, Microsoft 365 and Azure.
- Interested in developing experience and understanding in managed security services, incident response and security advisory.
- Understanding of techniques and approaches used by threat actors to compromise companies.
- Some understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK framework and how it can be applied to help customers improve their cyber defense.
- Some understanding of the business, privacy, security, and compliance challenges surrounding client data and able to articulate and understand the types of assets that would be seen as valuable and susceptible to attack.
- With an eye to the future, you are aware of emerging technologies in the Cyber Defense space.
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years!)
- Exceptional development and training with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- Reward and recognition program
- Full benefits package including medical coverage, income protection policy, extended benefits, bonus program, generous retirement plan, and much more!
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.