SIEM/SOC Architect - Manager, Japan
Area of expertise:
- You are experienced in leading medium to large projects and project teams.
- You are experienced with managing deliverables and being responsible for delivering against critical milestones.
- You have some experience in solution architecture and pre-sales deal shaping.
- You have some experience in developing and maintaining long term strategic client relationships.
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of Anti-Virus and Endpoint Detection and Response solutions to protect, detect and response to cyber incidents on endpoints across all major operating systems.
- Proven experience protecting email, instant messaging and collaboration platforms from malicious attacks, such as Phishing as well as from more sophisticated attacks such as Spear Phishing, Business Email Compromise and identity theft.
- Proven experience with user and entity behavioral analytics and how these services can be used to identify and defend against identity compromise.
- Proven experience of security, incident and event management solutions, their design, implementation and integration into Security Operations. Azure Sentinel experience is of particular interest.
- Proven experience performing use case development and rules that can be applied to consolidate events across disparate systems and used to identify an attack chain across systems.
- Proven experience performing threat hunting across endpoints, identities, networking, cloud and collaboration platforms.
- A good understanding of threat modelling, risk and how to mitigate the risks concerning applications, both from internal and external threat actors.
- A deep understanding of incident response processes and techniques for cyber recovery.
- A deep understanding of security operations centers, their functions and roles.
- A good understanding of the Microsoft platforms across Windows, Microsoft 365 and Azure.
- Experienced in managed security services, incident response and security advisory.
- A good understanding of techniques and approaches used by threat actors to compromise companies.
- A good understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK framework and how it can be applied to help customers improve their cyber defense.
- A good understanding of the business, privacy, security, and compliance challenges surrounding client data and able to articulate and understand the types of assets that would be seen as valuable and susceptible to attack.
- With an eye to the future, you are aware of emerging technologies in the Cyber Defense space.
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years!)
- Exceptional development and training with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- Reward and recognition program
- Full benefits package including medical coverage, income protection policy, extended benefits, bonus program, generous retirement plan, and much more!
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.