Regional Security Lead – South East Asia, UAE and GCR
Area of expertise:
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture and Microsoft. Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Security.
ABOUT AVANADE SECURITY
At Avanade Security, we have quietly been earning accolades as one of the world’s leading Microsoft security services companies. Our focus on security has never been greater. Security is no longer a ‘nice-to-have.’ Our clients expect us to help them with their potential security concerns. The resulting growth of our Global Security Practice is directly tied to the increasing demand for security to be integrated in our deal pursuits.
The Security team provides strategic security advice and uses technology advancements (e.g. security analytics, intelligent automation, etc.) to drive data and systems protection and security. We deliver our broad range of security services through an integrated, collaborative approach between our clients and practitioners. You’ll be responsible for collaborating with the management team, within a highly matrixed organization, with a significant role in achieving both corporate and practice objectives, including sales and revenue goals. You will regularly provide strategic advice to senior clients while providing technical, operational and people leadership of work efforts.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Director and senior member of the global security organization, you will manage engagements advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes. You must possess exception analytical, interpersonal and creative thinking capabilities. You will need to be ambitious, enterprising, and personable, possessing outstanding leadership qualities, that allows you to assume a critical role in the Security Practice with an ability to scale over time.
As a senior member of Avanade’s security practice, you will be in a unique position to work for both Avanade and Accenture clients, ranging in size from medium to large global enterprise clients. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the entire Avanade organization by being a collaborative and knowledge-sharing individual, with the real opportunity to help shape the global Avanade security offerings.
YOUR EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND
Assist our clients in successfully defining their Cyber Security Strategies, investments, and operating models to support their Security priorities. You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 10+ years of experience in IT security related Technology Consulting positions (Cyber Security Manager, IT Security Manager) from a management or IT professional services firm, with experience managing projects, budgets, and teams.
- Experience of working in one or more of the markets (China, South East Asia, UAE)
- Engage with leadership and clients in strategic discussions to provide Cyber Security IT Strategy and industry guidance to improve client’s long-term business objectives.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive level clients, assessing their goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendations.
- Ability to drive cybersecurity offerings in the market, including effectively positioning and solutioning those offerings/sub-offerings with sales teams, channels, and target clients
- Extensive experience selling large Information Security programmes.
- Developing strong and positive relationships with client executives, effectively sell follow on Security engagements.
- Have the aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions.
- Play a leading role in business development / sales activities by working closely with account and sales teams to ensure proposition and solution alignment.
- Lead and support the delivery of a broad range of Security engagements.
- Write complete project proposals including crafting the proposed solution and collaborating with other Avanade individuals to secure new client work.
- Possess deep understanding of Security trends and strategies for identifying Security solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives.
- Provide clients with up-to-date information on different threats and security vulnerabilities that organisations may face, to ensure there are solutions in place to mitigate those risks.
- Enthusiastically contribute towards industry specific offerings/ thought leadership development.
- Develop and maintain go to market strategies around Information Security, Data Privacy, IT Compliance, IT Risk and Data Governance.
- Experience in systems and infrastructure engineering with a focus on IT Security.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.