Regional Microsoft Partner Lead
Area of expertise:
There is one in every group - the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what is next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there is no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being daring, imaginative, and fast. We believe big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, encourage, and support our clients and each other.
Here you will find a team of people who thrive with turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we are not just making business better - We are making life better for our clients and their customers.
Avanade is seeking a Regional Microsoft Partner Lead for our rapidly growing Australia business!
As the Regional Microsoft Channel Leader, you are responsible for accelerating revenue growth through maximizing our partnership with Microsoft. You will work with Microsoft Channel Area and Global teams to establish the strategy, execution plans, relationship mapping and core metrics around Avanade’s Regional Microsoft Channel Relationships. On a day to day basis you will work closely with the Direct Sales Channel Lead and Sales organisation to engage across Microsoft and support sales execution.
You will expand existing relationships across all of Microsoft. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Partner Strategy and Execution Plan
· Develop an overarching engagement strategy with key stakeholders and rhythm of business
· Execute on joint goals and objectives that each company has agreed to deliver in the fiscal year.
· Rhythm of the business will focus on understanding areas of opportunity, connecting relationships, building joint pipeline and accelerating through both organisations to maximise our partnership
Opportunity Development & Tracking
· Coordinate with leaders across Avanade, Microsoft to ensure a strong plan is in place to advance and close large, complex deals that require executive engagement.
· Proactive engagement with Microsoft stakeholders to identify deal & client opportunities to engage Avanade.
· Engage on early stage Microsoft Channel opportunities to ensure Avanade capability and value prop is appropriately positioned.
· Track priority Microsoft Channel originated deals to ensure the right level of Avanade engagement to help support the opportunity.
You ideally possess a Bachelor’s degree or hold equivalent industry knowledge and experience 10+ years. You are an Australian Citizen or hold Permanent Residency.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.