Recruitment marketing & communications - internship/working student
Area of expertise:
Our dynamic recruitment team is looking for an enthusiastic and creative intern or working student who will join the recruitment team in the field of Recruitment Marketing and internal communication!
As part of the Recruitment team you’ll support the local team members in executing their recruitment marketing strategy and internal communication campaigns. You’ll work closely with our NL & BE Recruitment team and Recruitment Marketeer, showcasing strong communication skills, stakeholder management and identifying opportunities. You will be responsible for the creation of content for social media (specifically focused on students and young professionals), development and creation of internal and external campaigns to support recruitment efforts and optimize existing candidate communication.
You’ll be part of an international growing team that works closely together and support each other. We focus on both the Netherlands and Belgium market and have a strong emphasize on diversity and inclusion. In this role you’ll get the opportunities to bring your experience, ideas and insights. We believe it is important that you are enthusiastic about the work and subjects you are working on and value your experience.
We want you because
- You’re currently studying Communication, Marketing or a related study field;
- You have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- You leverage storytelling and employee driven communications to deliver compelling messages to the talent market;
- Your content captivates the reader and brings information across in an engaging manner;
- Your slick slides are the envy of all your friends and other students;
- You are analytical, flexible, delivers on a deadline and works well both independently and in a team;
- You are proactive, critical and an enthusiastic team player that is looking for an exciting opportunity;
- Are available for min. 24h a week starting in February.
- In addition to your studies, you’re volunteering or gaining experience in committees and other activities;
- You’ve read this job description, checked out our Instagram page and blog and thought ‘I can do better’.
Avanade offers you
- A great environment where you’ll get a lot of opportunities to learn and develop yourself;
- The possibility to work together in a team of professionals. There are over 450 colleagues who are experts in their field;
- An appropriate salary;
- Lots of opportunities where you can make an impact;
- A fantastic atmosphere with many fun activities!
Do you have any questions or do you want to know why we love working at Avanade? For more information, visit www.werkenbijavanade.nl and for an impression of the atmosphere on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/AvanadeNederland and Instagram @avanadenederland.
Have you already become enthusiastic and would you like to get to know us? Then apply directly by sending in your CV and motivation letter via our website. Please note: applications can only be submitted via the website, applications by e-mail cannot be processed.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.