RPA Technical Architect
Area of expertise:
Day-to-day you will:
· Own all technical project deliverables and automation documentation
- Own design authority and quality assurance for automations
- Work with and guide clients throughout the automation lifecycle
- Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to leadership
· Assume responsibility for production automation operational support
- Maintain and/or update technical knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities
- Provide support for intelligent automation platforms and technical architecture
- Provide intelligent automation strategic thinking for client projects as well as potential opportunities
- Engage with existing or potential clients to drive future business
- Provide technical leadership and direction across multiple automation projects and/or at large, strategic clients
Your technical and non-technical skills include:
- Exposure to Azure AI, machine learning, Cognitive Services, and Virtual Agents is a plus
- Preferred certifications:
- Advanced level of certification on UIPath
- Preferred Education and Background:
- You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice
- Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- You likely have 10+ years of prior related work experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment
- Preferred Years of Management Experience:
- You will likely have 3+ years of work experience leading development teams and/or serving as a technical architect or lead developer
- Accountabilities and Metrics:
- Timeliness, accuracy and quality of teamwork
- Chargeability and training targets
- Project and annual goals
- People management responsibilities
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.