Product Owner | Seattle Digital Studio
Area of expertise:
As a product owner, you will be the go-to client partner for all stakeholders within our client’s organization. You will elicit and create requirement documentation from both business stakeholders and end users in collaboration with the discovery team. You’ll lead competitive assessment exercises of technologies and features based on business objectives throughout the lifecycle.
Day-to-day, you will:
- · Lead trend analysis for both multi-channel technology and consumer analysis to help drive insights that are relative to the product roadmap
- · Create business cases (establishing return on investment ROI), release and feature prioritization maps, feature, functionality and ideation KPIs and produce insights from metrics and analytics
- · Help development team understand the goal of the created software.
- · Drive demos of key features to business and technical stakeholders
- · Create compelling written and graphical presentation materials to confidently present findings and feature/release updates for both client’s and internal management
- · Make priority decisions relative to future releases and help manage client expectations on these decisions and expected outcomes
- · Create and update product backlog and facilitate quality checks on the product
You likely have 3 or more years of experience in a product role. Your background includes experience developing and launching software products through collaboration with a wide range of subject matter experts. You are personable and enthusiastic, capable of making crucial decisions to ensure that the product meets the client’s expectations.
Your technical and business skillset likely includes:
- · Strong written and verbal communication
- · Experience with agile development methodology
- · Ability to develop and cultivate client relationships
· Experience working with, managing and influencing virtual teams, including off-shore
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.