Area of expertise:
• AEP Product Management responsibilities include:
- Defines the vision of the product to be developed
- Represents the needs of defined business stakeholder groups in respect of Product development through new requirements
- Conveys what stakeholders want and also shares their feedback with the development team.
- Defines the goals of Sprints and releases
- Creates and anticipates new product backlog items based on business needs, with associated acceptance criteria and defined business value
- Creates, maintains, prioritizes and sequences the Product Backlog based on business value for each Sprint
- Supports development team clarifications, and end user support queries
- Provides communication to wider business areas
- Owns AEP user guidance and support
• Implement and develop overall Avanade estimation methodology• Define overall tooling strategy in relation to the AEP, including potential Avanade and Accenture tooling integration• Work with internal or external third parties, as required, to implement partnerships, alignment and interoperation• Development, execution and support of virtual, in-person and self-serve estimation training for Solution Architects• Leads the delivery of the initiative on the program level at the agreed upon impact, scope, schedule, and quality level• Manages overall project/program risks, making adjustments as necessary and obtaining buy-in from senior management for critical project plans, commitment, and changes• Oversees and leads development, implementation, and maintenance of estimation & pricing tooling, including approval for estimated schedule, effort, and cost• Provides strategic direction to all change management activities for project or programs.• Provides project leadership to appropriate onshore, offshore and near-shore supporting teams• Mentors and develops team members and peers• Provides oversight to management of relationships with project or program suppliers and subcontractors• Develops strategy for control and governance structures to ensure desired outcomes across projects
• Experience successfully managing multiple large, ongoing, interrelated projects to achieve a specific set of customer business goals• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders• Knowledge of Avanade estimation, solutioning and delivery methodologies• Experience of projects utilizing Agile and SAFe delivery methodologies• Practical experience in using AEP and other Avanade or Accenture estimation tools a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills• Good business acumen• Proven ability to become a strategic business partner and trusted adviser to internal stakeholders, and associated functional teams• Customer-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills• Excellent teamwork skills• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• The Opportunity to join Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years)
• Attractive benefits package
• Exceptional development and training with paid certifications
• Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
• Engaged and helpful co-workers
• Reward and recognition program
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.