Presales Business Solution Architect-D365-Manufacturing
Area of expertise:
The Manufacturing ERP Pre-Sales Solution Architect will be responsible for providing expertise in selling, shaping, defining, implementing and quality assuring Avanade’s ERP engagements. Involved from an early stage of pre-sales, you will be a senior member of the team that leads the client from the presales stage through to successful delivery. Your key accountability will be to take ownership of the solution and its intended benefits from first contact until transition to support. You will provide industry and solution leadership at every stage and will act as a trusted advisor to the client throughout the relationship.
Key areas of focus are value and benefits management, solution envisioning, enterprise architecture, solutions landscape design, and project planning, as well as business input to proposal development and client sales activities.
Ideally having 7+ years of experience in the role as a Solution Architect and a deep knowledge of the Dynamics 365 Platform and the overall Microsoft stack. While a Solution Architect has an high level understanding of several areas we expect in addition a significant understanding and deep knowledge of Manufacturing.
- Strong client leadership and engagement skills up to C-level
- Ability to lead conversations and influence without line authority
- Deep understanding of more than one industry
- Strong business transformation skills
- Demonstrable pre-sales experience
- Expert in understanding clients’ business problems and defining engagements that deliver the benefits that clients seek
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- ERP sales
- Demonstrable Experience in Manufacturing
- Lead the definition of solutions based on MS Dynamics 365 – define engagement outcomes and business benefits, high-level scope, architecture, implementation approach and effort estimates
- Can look beyond the pure ERP implementation by leveraging his knowledge of the full Microsoft stack and other technologies (Data & AI is one example)
- Conduct proposal reviews
- Lead pre-sales workshops
- Build strong client relationships through the pre-sales process
- Participate in industry events and forums presenting the Avanade ERP POV, solutions and capability
- Active participant and consulting leader within the Global ERP community
- ERP engagement delivery
- Fulfill managing architect role on ERP engagements participating in all phases from envisioning and planning through execution and stabilization
- Define ERP technical and application architectures, participate in detailed design, development and testing phases
- Conduct QA reviews of ongoing projects
- Be a subject matter expert for ERP and industry related topics
- Work with ERP Solutions team and area/regional solution teams and practices to develop and refine specific assets
- Maintain ready availability of ERP demos, labs, prototypes
- Develop relationship with ERP team in Microsoft Europe
- Understand the ERP product roadmap, release dates and launch activities
- Escalate learnings, challenges and feedback from Avanade clients and European ERP community to Avanade Global and/or Microsoft
- Support relationship with Accenture
- Participate in briefings and education sessions on MS Dynamics 365
- Support relationship with solution alliance partners
- Develop understanding of alliance partner products and how to implement for client solutions
- Support regions in leveraging alliance partner products as appropriate
- Escalate learnings, challenges and feedback from Avanade clients and the European ERP community to Avanade global and partners as appropriate
- Demonstrated experience in management consulting and/or business transformation with a strong focus on ERP
- Strong consulting acumen and understanding of ERP from a functional and implementation perspective
- Experience on Dynamics AX and/or Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Deep industry experience in Manufacturing
- Demonstrated engagement leadership and execution experience
- Business Process Analysis and Design
- Broad understanding of ERP functionality with deep knowledge in at least 2 functional areas
- Conceptual knowledge of other Dynamics 365 Applications (Finance, Supply Chain, CRM, Field Services, HR etc.)
- Understanding of other Microsoft Technologies: Power Apps, Azure etc.
- Fluency (written and oral) in English
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline or equivalent
- MBA/Masters degree preferred
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.