Pre-Sales Business Solution Architect - Dynamics ERP
Area of expertise:
The Pre-Sales Business Solutions Architect–Dynamics AX/365 provides pre-sales business and solution design and opportunity shaping expertise in sales and industry and solution expertise in market and offering development.
This role is a key solution pre-sales role for the Business Applications Market Unit supporting Business Development teams in initiating and executing sales of Avanade Offerings. This role helps develop and execute sales strategies with the Business Development teams, drives solution-crafting and proposal efforts, and provides demonstrations of solutions to prospective clients. This role supports activities to develop industry market demand and industry focused offerings, and supports client delivery in envisioning engagements and sales stage knowledge transfer. The ideal candidate will specialize in the D365FO product.
- Serve as the solution lead for new opportunities and direct large proposal efforts leading virtual teams and collaborating with local and global resources.
- Understand the client's business needs and industry trends in depth to spark innovative thinking and develop trusted advisor relationships with client executives.
- Work with the Business Development team to develop and execute selling strategies.
- Proactively deliver strategic messages and roadmaps to new and existing clients.
- Lead client workshops and requirements discovery sessions.
- Provide qualification expertise to evaluate the client's business needs and align them based upon Avanade differentiators.
- Provide solution fit assessment against client requirements.
- Build and deliver innovative solution demonstrations of Avanade offerings, D365FO and supporting software, including relevant ISV solutions.
- Establish relationships with opportunity channel partners to enable collaboration.
- Support business value assessment and business case development.
- Deliver high quality presentations.
Marketing and Solution Development
- Establish relationships and evangelize Avanade offerings with Accenture, Microsoft, industry groups and clients.
- Provide input to the Region Offering Lead & Marketing Manager in developing & executing plans for brand development, client referrals, market awareness & market positioning.
- Represent Avanade at relevant client and industry events and write POV documents which build positive exposure for Avanade.
- Evangelize D365FO-based offerings within the Region.
- Actively participate in Avanade industry and offering development communities and contribute directly to the development of Avanade intellectual property and solution assets.
- Participate in envision stage client engagements, leading workshops and providing solution design leadership and mentorship.
- Transfer of knowledge at the Sales stage with project delivery team.
- Sales support (sales and revenue targets).
- Solution asset development and harvesting of field-generated assets.
- Ongoing growth and maintaining of solution skills and certifications.
- Active leader in Avanade industry communities.
- 5+ years of ERP experience working with enterprise-level clients.
- 3+ years of experience with D365FO (Implementation & Consulting).
- Hands-on experience with a multi-phase, multi-country, enterprise-wide D365FO implementation, with focus on pre-sales/business development and engagement delivery.
- Minimum of one full lifecycle ERP implementation leading a work-stream.
- Demonstrates ‘Customer Focus’, active listening and consultative approach.
- Understands the concepts and applications of Microsoft technologies.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.