(Senior) PowerBI Developer
Area of expertise:
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Power BI Developer in our Poland Digital Studio team, you will work on the design and development of human or machine experience for data and analytics tools and processes, supporting multiple international clients.
DAY-TO-DAY YOU WILL:
- Support project plans around reporting and analytics tools, information dashboards, data visualizations, data modeling and other end-user information portals or resources.
- Support teams providing technology-based data reporting tools and management for business segments or the company at large.
- Generate ad-hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for business-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Program and maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, datasets, canned reports, and other end-user information portals.
- Design and execute performance tests under supervision.
- Collect business and functional specifications and capture requirements from different client business partners.
- Minimum of
- Proficient with SQL for the generation and extraction of data for use in analytics and reporting
- Professional experience with data mining, analysis, modeling, of large scale, complex data sets
- Very good understanding of data visualization design patterns
- Interpreting results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple exploratory data analysis to statistical modeling
- At least 2 years’ experience working directly with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, including presentation skills
- Working experience with .NET and C# (nice to have)
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.