PowerApps Portal Developer - Australian Citizen Required
Area of expertise:
As a PowerApps Developer, you utilise your in-depth technical knowledge of the Power Platform to solve complex business problems. You will be primarily focused on leveraging your experience to design and implement Power Platform solutions on complex projects in medium to large enterprises.
You must be an Australian citizen and/or have a Baseline security clearance
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Contribute across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test)
- Leverage technical expertise to Design and Implement Power Platform based solutions
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Technical design and solution development
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery
- Assist in sales activities and planning as required
- Work under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with aatitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process
- Travel as needed. You will be required to travel based on Project requirements.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organisations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills include:
- Experience in Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service.
- Azure DevOps.
- A good understanding of UI/UX concepts.
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment.
- Experience with cross-platform mobile application development is desirable.
- A solid understanding of relational database concepts.
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models.
Your non-technical skills include:
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan.
- Consulting experience working with external clients.
- Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- SFIA Level 3 and above
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree in business systems or related field
- PL-900 - Power platform fundamentals
- MB-901: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Any of the following certifications are highly desirable.
- MB-230: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.