Power Platform Lead - Evolve Team
Area of expertise:
Clients trust you to provide solutions to problems because you understand what they need – and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications, or process designs can move their business forward.
As a Power Platform Architect on the Evolve Team, you will be involved in all the project phases, from defining new technical architectures, proposing creative solutions in line with the company's value proposition, and providing support for the implementation of enterprise architecture based on the latest generation methodologies. You will collaborate with project teams in customizing, developing, integrating, and extending PowerApps and Power Platform to meet client needs. Working with technology and design teams to support your clients, you will identify challenges on the horizon and support constant improvement.
Day-to-Day, You Will:
- Lead client discussions on overall architecture and roadmap, especially where it involves the use of Power Platform
- Lead projects, create collateral, coach, mentor, and encourage team members
- Be accountable for the overall quality of the engagements you lead
- Identify, validate, and grow opportunities in strategic accounts by driving solutions aligned to Avanade’s offerings, in partnership with the Avanade Business Development Team
- Provide hands-on-keyboard services where required
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights
- Design, architect, and successfully deliver compelling solutions that are cost competitive for our clients
- Leverage the most sophisticated tools to provide insights to crucial business decisions and embed Power Platform solutions in large digital transformation strategies
- Acquire required Azure technical certification
You are an experienced technology architect with strong business acumen. You are as comfortable working with a technical team as you are with client business leaders, and you know how to build bridges between the two. With your excellent communications skills, you are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Includes:
- Infrastructure and software architecture using a cloud-first services approach and including migration design, planning and execution
- Technical oversight including close review of documentation, designs and implemented solutions alike, for solution assurance down to code level
- Working with global and offshore teams to architect and build new PowerApps and Power Platform technologies
- Hands-on experience with PowerApps and Power Platform technical solutions
- Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
- Core Skills: C#, SQL, .Net, PowerApps, CDS, PowerApps Portals, Power Automate
- Nice-to-Have Skills: D365 CRM, CRM Plugins, PCF Controls, Azure Functions, Azure API Management Gateway, Power Virtual Agents, PowerBI, Customer Insights
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mentor and train technical teams, on-shore and off-shore
- Prior work experience in a consulting/architecture position
- Strong analytical, deductive reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, etc. and/or relevant work experience
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.