Power Platform Consultant
Area of expertise:
Do you have a strong passion for how technology can be used to solve challenges? As a Power Platform consultant at Avanade you get the opportunity to work with the latest Power Platform technology in groundbreaking projects. You will support and guide clients in their digital journey. In which you conduct (design thinking) workshops with customers to identify needs and collect requirements. Transform these requirements into concrete business proposals. Realize Power Platform solution to really make a difference every day.
Working on these projects, your talent, skills and development are key. Together with a product owner, solution architect, delivery lead or team leader you will be guided through these projects. So, you can together with your (junior) Power Platform consultants and developers, learn the traits and make your next step. Depending on your wishes and experience level, this next step can be towards architecting your own solutions or guiding your own team which delivers great projects. At Avanade we give you the right training and hands-on experience for the path you are interesting.
Avanade is an international company which works with large international companies in various industries with their own digital transformation challenges, which guarantees challenging work on complex, large and exciting projects. Our network of recognized Microsoft professionals guarantees that none of your questions remain unanswered. With Accenture and Microsoft close by, you can experience unique challenges. This overall, makes Avanade the perfect employer if you want to work at the highest level with Microsoft Power Platform.
We want you because:
· You have experience as a consultant and have worked on IT-implementations.
· You have experience with the Power Platform; like PowerApps / Power Automate / Power Virtual Agents or Power BI;
· (Pre) You are knowledgeable about Dynamics 365 and their solutions
· (Pre) You are knowledgeable about Microsoft Industry Solutions
· You obtained one or several Microsoft certifications;
· You are a team player who wants the best results for our clients;
· Your strong communications skills make you the go-to person for our clients and colleagues;
· Your strong analytical skills and ability to translate business requirements will contribute in delivering successful solutions.
Why choose Avanade:
· Our people, who make a difference at Avanade and our clients every day;
· Knowledge development is key to us. We guarantee this both by offering formal training opportunities, but also trough informal evenings where peers share their knowledge.
· Because of the passion with which our people make a difference every day providing the latest Microsoft technology to our clients within the Enterprise industry.
· The career and development opportunities, on which you work together with your career advisor and for which you will leverage the many training opportunities we offer
· The opportunities we offer to be socially involved and to commit you to a good cause within working hours.
· Our terms of employment: lease car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, pension scheme, possibility to work part-time (min. 32 hours) and many other extras.
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and would you like to meet us? Then apply right away by submitting your CV through our website.
For more information, visit our website read the stories of our employees on Be Orange and look for an impression on our Instagram or on our Facebook page.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.