Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Trondheim
Area of expertise:
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Do you know how to turn needs into solutions? So do we.
Clients trust you as a Power Platform Architect to provide solutions to problems because you understand what they need – and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
The Dynamics 365 Talent Community
The CRM Talent Community consists of 15 CRM talent community members ranging between juniors and seniors. We’ve got solution architects, business analysts, full-stack developers, and functional consultants. We primarily work with Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform. We often collaborate with the other talent communities, especially with the Analytics Talent Community and the Software Engineering Talent Community. This opens for a lot of learning and development opportunities within other areas as well as our own.
About the position
You will be responsible for overseeing the design and delivery of Power Platform solutions to clients. You will have the ability to scale across projects as capacity allows. Additionally, you will be responsible for translating high-level strategy into more localized strategy and operational objectives for your team(s).
You will be responsible for working with Client Stakeholders to set the vision, technical direction, and solution shaping. You will collaborate with project teams in customizing, developing, integrating, and extending PowerApps and Power Platform to meet client needs. Work with technology and design teams to support your clients – including identifying challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement.
Your skills and experiences include
- Hands-on experience with PowerApps and Power Platform technical solutions.
- Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
- Core Skills: PowerApps, Dataverse, PowerApps Portals, Power Automate.
- Nice to have Skills: C#, SQL, .Net, D365 CRM, CRM Plugins, PCF Controls, Azure Functions, Azure API Management Gateway, Power Virtual Agents, PowerBI, Customer Insights.
- Adept at crafting PowerApps and Power Platform solutions with the ability to impart your knowledge with colleagues all over the globe.
- You will be the lynchpin between clients, colleagues, and business partners in delivering solutions.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational database concepts and database design.
- Working with agile delivery methods, like Scrum, and utilizing tools like Azure DevOps.
- GDPR and security aspects of a solution.
- Process and architecture design documentation.
- You are a detailed professional who knows how PowerApps and Power Platform supports client business needs.
- You are an excellent communicator within English and Norwegian, with strong client management skills, and a real passion for technology.
- You have around five years of experience in system design, application development, software engineering, or other related experience.
- You likely have a bachelor’s degree in business systems or a related field or equivalent experience.
- You are a self-starter and creative thinker.
- You enjoy partnering with your clients to develop and lead a technology plan supported by Power Platform, and you have experience as a consultant working with external clients.
- You are passionate about Power Platform and its potential to move organizations forward.
Day-to-day you will
- Oversee your team(s) work across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test).
- Direct efforts to defining technical, operational, and user requirements.
- Review and improve conceptual architecture and general solutions designs.
- Engage in client dialogues and arrange workshops.
- Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity.
Your life at Avanade Norway
You get the opportunity to work with the latest technology in socially beneficial projects. Additionally, we help you reach your full potential so that you grow and develop with Avanade.
Your development is central to us. We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who works with you to create a plan and guides you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer. Besides work, we organize social events like golf tournaments, skiing trips to Hemsedal, “lønningspils” and New Year parties – the list goes on even in these times. We welcome you to an inclusive culture characterized by ambition and innovation.
Avanade is bigger than many people think. We are a small company in Norway, but we are part of Accenture and Microsoft in Norway and globally. In other words, we all have the advantages of a smaller organization but can also benefit from our global network.
Have any questions? Please reach out to Amy Ruban (Talent Acquisition Norway) at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today!
Don't see the exact right opening for you right now? Send us your information at Candidate Community and we can stay in touch and let you know when such a position does come available. Follow us on Avanade Norway LinkedIn, we post all our openings there.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.