Power Platform Architect
Area of expertise:
Do you know how to turn needs into solutions? So do we.
Clients trust you to provide solutions to problems because you understand what they need – and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
You will collaborate with project teams in customizing, developing, integrating, and extending PowerApps and Power Platform to meet client needs. Work with technology and design teams to support your clients – including identifying challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement.
- A detailed professional who knows how PowerApps and Power Platform supports client business needs
- Adopt at crafting PowerApps and Power Platform solutions with the ability to impart your knowledge with colleagues all over the globe
- You will be the lynchpin between clients, colleagues, and business partners in delivering solutions
- You are an excellent communicator within English and Swedish, with strong client management skills, and a real passion for technology
- You enjoy partnering with your clients to develop and lead a technology plan supported by Power Platform, and you have experience as a consultant working with external clients
- You have around five years of experience in system design, application development, software engineering, or other related experience
- You have around 2 years of experience in design and development of Canvas and Model-driven Power Apps
- You have experience in designing complex common data models
- You have experience in design and development of Canvas and Model-driven Power Apps by having Microsoft Dataverse and SharePoint as the backend data storage model
- You have experience in deployment and administration of Power platform CoE and governance components
- You have a good understanding of the Power Platform licensing structure and plans
- You likely have a Bachelor’s degree in business systems or a related field or equivalent experience
- You are a self-starter and creative thinker
- You are passionate about Power Platform and its potential to move organizations forward .
Your experience and skills likely include:
- Working with global and offshore teams to establish and maintain PowerApps and Power Platform technology
- Hands-on experience with PowerApps and Power Platform technical solutions
- Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
- Core Skills: C#, SQL, .Net, PowerApps, Microsoft Dataverse (CDS), Power Automate
- Nice to have Skills: PowerApps Portals, PCF Controls, Azure Functions, Azure logic apps, Azure API Management Gateway, Power Virtual Agents, Robotic Process Automation, AI Builder, PowerBI, Customer Insights
- Nice to have Power Platform path related certificates such as PL-900, PL-100, PL-400, PL-200, MB-600
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational database concepts
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.