Portfolio Management and Incubation Product Manager
Area of expertise:
Product & Business Planning:
- Works with 2-3 PODS at a time to evolve, build and package solutions in collaboration with Solution Area leadership and subject matter experts across the business.
- Creates and operationalizes processes to assess the health of existing product and service offerings, ensuring consistency in how we evaluate and measure the maturity and future potential of our business
- Identifies and implements tools and methodologies to gather and synthesize feedback from clients, quantitative data, research reports, market trends to inform business plans and define product and service requirements and vision; improves the collection of customer requirements
- Facilitates workshops and conversations with key stakeholders across Solution Areas to help define priority areas and solutions to evolve, build and package.
- Stays up to date on relevant products and technologies, influencing portfolio strategy and roadmap to meet market demands and standards
Product & Program Ownership:
- Works with key stakeholders and Project Managers to create and regularly maintain the product/solution vision, roadmap, and backlog of work through the project's life cycle
- As part of the Sprint process in PODS, communicates with senior leadership to provide feedback on progress and implementation of product management vision
- Provides input in the development of sales enablement collateral and marketing materials to support company-wide go-to-market campaigns. Develops strong understanding of the business, and deep Avanade business acumen
- End-to-end innovation life-cycle experience, from problem identification and idea to solution development and launch
- Experience working and collaborating as a part of a multi-disciplinary team guiding through soft-influence and enabling team members to make decisions
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably Experience Design/UX/UI, Business, Marketing, or related degrees; MBAs considered highly valuable
Discipline Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience working with UX design, development and management teams in an agile environment to build demos / products
- Strong internal/external stakeholder interaction; includes presenting to and influencing executive decision-makers
- Experience in conducting primary and secondary research to define market segments, personas, customer journeys and opportunity areas to build solutions that address customer needs and pain points.
- Experience gathering requirements (from customers, other stakeholders) to build and guide project/product roadmaps, including use of requirements-gathering tools/technologies
- Demonstrated ability to understand different business models and strategies
- Experience working with, managing and influencing virtual teams, including off-shore
- Clear and concise oral and written communication
- Experience working in a digital/design agency or consulting firm
- Strong networking skills; can build relationships quickly
- Customer oriented attitude with great presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.