Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant
Area of expertise:
Avanade is looking for an Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant to join our OCM team. Are you looking for a position with impact with a dynamic organization? Look no further!
In a digital transformation it is important to find a balance between the technological and business cultural changes. Within Avanade we stand for a holistic approach within our projects where technology, processes, culture and employee experience go hand in hand. This is how we help our clients realize real business value.
In the role of Change Consultant, you will be responsible for executing the change set-up that is created by our Change Leads, in collaboration with the client. You are the person who enjoys discussing topics such as sponsorship, risks, impact or communication with the client during workshops. The outcome of these workshops we then translate together into action plans which you enthusiastically bring to a success. You get a kick out of presenting and standing in front of groups and taking the initiative to set out and think along with the most appropriate change strategy. In addition, you find it a challenge to deepen your knowledge of Microsoft technology to a certain extent, you are curious and always willing to broaden your knowledge and experience. Depending on your interests, you can develop yourself broadly towards business consultant, change lead and even digital-transformation lead.
Who we are
Avanade Belgium is a company where you will recognize yourself among the 140 colleagues that walk around. With a huge passion for the work we do, and a friendly atmosphere in which we work together to achieve the best for and with our client in their Microsoft digital transformations, Avanade is a unique company where you feel valued and part of a big family. You can work flexibly and participate in many fun activities listed on our annual event calendar. Avanade is certified Top Employer for a reason!
You make a difference because:
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the change management field;
- You have an affinity with technology;
- You have excellent communication skills, both in Dutch (or French) and in English;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- Your interviewing skills are excellent;
- You are organized, proactive and enthusiastic.
- You have a bachelor or master degree that has a connect engineering or business management
Why would you choose Avanade?
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere;
- Your knowledge is kept up to date, because we share knowledge with each other in all kinds of ways.
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer;
- We have very attractive terms of employment, not unimportant to mention of course :-): such as a company car, bonus scheme, telephone and laptop and a good pension scheme.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible. If we see a match, we will call you soon to get acquainted. An assessment is part of your application procedure.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.