Organisational Change Management, Manager
Area of expertise:
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who is passionate about the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being ambitious, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
About the role
Avanade is looking for a Manager to join their Organisational Change Management practice. As part of Avanade’s Advisory Group, our role is to help clients develop and deliver their digital workplace strategies, addressing the organisational and employee impact. This is a non-technical role that focuses on people and organisational change, working within an exciting and dynamic technology driven consultancy.
The mission is to support our clients in understanding the organisational and people impact of their digital journey. Working with our clients we help them define change strategies to transform their working structures and processes, drive adoption and deliver the expected return on their digital workplace strategy. You will focus on the organisational, people and process side of change. Structured in your approach, you will have a strong set of people management and influencing skills and bring a dynamic and hands-on approach. You will play a key role throughout the project lifecycle, interfacing with clients, program management and technology delivery. You will bring experience and grow your capability, and actively contribute to developing the Organisational Change Management offerings.
In this role, you will
Understand the client’s business change journey and, using a structured and analytical approach, build and implement a multi-faceted Change Management Plan that will drive the positive outcomes around organisation, roles, process, collaboration and benefit realisation. A Manager is responsible for:
- Working in partnership with Avanade leads, participation in the development of change solutions and scoping out change efforts that meet the unique needs of the client.
- Application of formal change architectures, models, and frameworks.
- Definition of strategic vision and management and measurement of related change journey.
- Measurement of short- and long-term business outcomes related to organisational change.
- Development of plans to drive successful adoption of the change within the organisation.
- Quantitative and qualitative analyses to implement change models.
- Distribution of timely and relevant information through a coordinated, attractive, and comprehensive communications strategy.
- Organisational design to improve efficiency and mitigate risks.
- Development and execution of strategic training plans to prepare individuals for success during and after the change.
- Assessment of organisational readiness and current state vs. future state gaps.
- Coordinate and oversee work activities and deliverables of more junior resources.
- 6+ years of change management consulting experience from a top management consulting firm and experience working on engagements in a highly matrixed external client facing environment.
- Demonstrable skills in growing client intimacy directly and with business development teams to become a trusted advisor to a client.
- Application of business change management theories.
- Have a real passion for technology and how it positively influences development of the workplace and employee roles and experience.
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions.
- Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible and willing to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Microsoft technologies experience, e.g. Office 365, Teams, Dynamics CRM, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Yammer etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a global practice with opportunities to work across Europe.
- Transparent career progression, with a focus on your strengths and coaching from senior colleagues.
- An attractive salary and on-target compensation plan.
- Work alongside Avanade specialists solving some of the biggest industry challenges across the globe with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools.
- Access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills as you help create the latest business trends.
- Build your change capability and certification across recognised change disciplines
- Acquire Microsoft certification for all leading applications and practices.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.