Organisational Change Management Consultant
Area of expertise:
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break with tradition and who is passionate about the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being ambitious, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
About the role
Avanade is looking for a Medior Organisational Change Management (OCM) Consultant to join their OCM team. As part of Avanade’s Advisory Group, our role is to help clients develop and deliver their digital workplace strategies and addressing the organisational and employee impact. This is a non-technical role that focuses on people and organisational change, working within an exciting and dynamic technology driven consultancy practice.
The mission is to support our clients in understanding the organisational and people impact of their digital journey. Working with our clients we help them define change strategies to transform their working structures and processes, drive adoption and deliver the expected return on their digital workplace strategy. You will focus on the organisational, people and process side of change.
We have a big passion for the work we do at Avanade, by joining the team you will feel valued and will have the chance to work flexibly and participate in many fun activities such as knowledge sessions, monthly focus groups and quarterly practice meetings.
In this role, you will:
Understand the client’s business change journey and co-create the and implement the change strategy, in collaboration with the client. You are the one who likes to develop and deliver training, review and guide junior colleagues in creating other support materials, and implement the communication plan. You get a kick out of presenting and standing in front of groups and can use your creativity to identify and build appropriate change strategies. You are curious and always willing to broaden your knowledge and experience. Depending on your interests, you can develop broadly towards a business consultant, change lead and even digital transformation lead.
- Up to 4 years of relevant work experience in the field of change management.
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills, both verbally and in writing, in English (required) and Dutch (required.
- Have a real passion for technology and how it positively influences development of the workplace and employee roles and experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Organised, proactive and enthusiastic
- Master’s degree in Behavioural Sciences, Organisational Psychology, Organisational Science or related studies.
- Knowledge of PROSCI is beneficial.
What’s in it for you?
- Transparent career progression, with a focus on your strengths and coaching from senior colleagues.
- An attractive salary and on-target compensation plan.
- Work alongside Avanade specialists who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges across the globe with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools.
- Access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Access to our network of start-ups and partners.
- Opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.