Operations and Execution Lead, Global Learning
Area of expertise:
You come to us with a unique combination of knowledge, talent, and experiences. We want to give you the opportunity to cultivate all three.
As an Operations and Execution Lead, you will look holistically at business objectives, relationships, systems, technology, and culture and how they come together to drive successful and efficient delivery of learning programs for Avanade employees. We have a very ambitious, high volume, training plan and you will be leading a global team responsible for logistics, scheduling, coordination and process improvement across all of our learning portfolios. This is an opportunity to get involved in scaling our global learning programs during a time of tremendous growth at Avanade. The right candidate will partner with our learning and development team as well as our regional counterparts to identify and implement process changes to ensure successful learning service delivery across the organization.
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Directly manage remote team of people who are supporting logistics, program delivery and learning administration
- Provide both strategic and operational support to drive continuous improvement of the delivery of learning initiatives and scalability of learning programs
- Maintain collaborative relationships with our learning and development team and regional training leads anticipating stakeholder needs and developing potential solutions
- Facilitate the use of clear learning experience-related communication to participants and stakeholders
- Consistently raise the bar to innovate, simplify and maximize the effectiveness of learning programs
- Employ user experience design principles to keep learners at the heart of our programs
- Develop specific evaluation and assessment tools to evaluate program and process effectiveness across all learning portfolios
- Strong User/Learner experience design skills
- Program evaluation/measurement
- Business Operations, Logistics Mgmt, Event Mgmt
- Proficient in MS Office 365
Suitable and relevant work experience, preferably in an operations, technology or consulting environment.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.