Office 365 onboarding engineer
Avanade has a great opportunity for an Office 365 onboarding Engineer. You will be joining our already well-established Infrastructure team. This role is home based.
We believe we create an opportunity for you to bring existing knowledge in Microsoft technology, ideally with experience of Microsoft 365 to develop you into true SME’s in onboarding.
About the role – Office 365 onboarding engineer:
Working as an office 365 onboarding engineer you are engaging clients that purchased office 365 and accompanying cloud services. You are responsible for delivering deployment and configuration of office 365.
Your key responsibilities are:
• Execute, handle and lead a set of customers through the Onboarding technical and support process.
• Support and resolve customer deployment issues.
• Develop, foster and maintain highly effective customer relationships.
• Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes technology.
• Analyze, develop and communicate key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for Onboarding services and entire deployment cycle.
• Maintain strong working knowledge of the Office365 service, and all required tools and products.
• Interact daily with other specialists to provide and share technical issue resolution knowledge and deployment/adoption processes best practices.
• Having a previous experience working with clients, you are customer-centric and passionate about continues growth and development your technical knowledge.
• You also have previous experience in office 365 technologies, such as: Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Teams, Intune
• You understand O365 migrations and onboarding activities and you previously worked for 1-3 years in systems engineering or support type role
• This is an excellent role for a confident, individual looking to work in a multifaceted, agile environment in a highly autonomous role.
Why would you join us?
You will have an exposure to work on different top Microsoft stack technologies but also a superb opportunity to develop yourself. We are supporting our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies. We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology! You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development!
Benefits for you:
Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more :)
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.