Nurture Marketing Lead, North America
Area of expertise:
At Avanade, our client experience (CX) vision is anchored in making our clients feel inspired, confident and cared for. As the North America Nurture Marketing lead, you would be responsible for developing and implementing the Nurture marketing strategy for our key accounts in the United States and Canada and in helping to bring this CX vision to life. This includes helping to help formally shape Avanade’s approach to Account Based Marketing both in North America and globally.
Successful candidates will have experience working in a fast-paced, global company, have a deep understanding of business priorities and drivers, be flexible and can manage multiple projects, timelines, and expectations. Relationships are key, so strong stakeholder management is critical.
In this role, you will work closely with the North America Marketing and Sales leads to develop an innovative, impact-driven, outcome-based marketing strategy. As part of the North America leadership team, you’ll also take on several special projects working directly with the North America Marketing Lead.
- Partner with sales on account planning, agree priority accounts, determine the target market/clients, and work with sellers to agree the focus areas.
- Triage nurture requests by industry/solution area and drive all non-industry/solution area nurture activities.
- Be accountable for the planning, development, execution and impact measurement of an innovative nurture marketing plan, including the development of an account based marketing plan for North America and global.
- Work with the business and marketing leads across industry, business solutions, and alliances to drive execution and evolution of the Nurture strategy.
- Effectively use the Agile scrum process to manage and execute against the plan
- Help formalize the processes, reviews and measurement of all nurture related activities and share best practices across the NA + global marketing teams
- As a member of the NA marketing leadership team, actively contribute to the successful execution of the strategy, growth and development of the team and more.
- Actively manage the Nurture marketing budget as well as identifying and tapping into additional sources of budget where required.
Years of Experience:
- 10-15 years of experience in: account-based marketing (most preferrable), client experience, digital marketing, field marketing or corporate communications
- Strong executive presence
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to demonstrate business impact and value quickly
- Prior account-based marketing, client experience or field marketing experience, preferably with a global company
- Ability to work across multiple teams and manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally. This includes our partners Accenture and Microsoft.
- Creativity to differentiate Avanade and make a greater impact with top clients
- Collaborative approach, working in partnership with the North America marketing team and client account management teams
- Comfort working in ambiguous situations and ability to problem-solve
- Project and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with experience working with digital channels and social platforms to engage clients, particularly LinkedIn social selling strategies and best practices
- Responsive, hands-on team player
- Client Experience certification (CCXP) desired but not essential
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.