North America Enterprise Architecture Advisory Lead
Area of expertise:
About the Role
As a leader in Avanade’s Advisory Services, you will drive business consulting services as an on ramp to large scale technology implementations and transformations. Our Advisory services teams work with our clients at the C-suite level to clearly define vision and strategy and create strong roadmaps for implementation.
Aligned with Avanade’s Ambition 2025 strategy, Enterprise Architecture Advisory will be a critical focus where we bring relevant security offerings to our business and technology solutions for our clients. Avanade Enterprise Architecture Advisory is helping clients build solutions for the entire organization to effectively leverage the Microsoft Cloud Ecosystem while preserving investments and integrate strategically the client’s products portfolio. The goal is to strategize and to execute the optimal way for innovation and realizing business outcomes with a strong Industry focus. Our team focuses on the roots of architectural issues within an organization to define the best architectural approach to ensure our clients are prepared to address current initiatives whilst considering future growth and prospective strategic business objectives.
The Area Lead role is essential in how we bring our Enterprise Architecture strategy, network, and relevant advisory services to life in the context of our clients, people, and wider offerings.
As the Area Lead, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance, and growth of the Enterprise Architecture Advisory business across North America. This includes building a strong market presence, opening new market opportunities, and enabling regions to drive growth in their Enterprise Architecture businesses. You will partner closely with internal leaders to implement a strategy for identification, development, sales, solutions, and investments in Enterprise Architecture. This role will also guide and support our clients in successfully defining their Enterprise Architecture and Technology Strategies, investments, and operating models to support their Enterprise Architecture priorities.
You will also have the chance to:
- Engage with leadership and clients in strategic discussions to provide outstanding Enterprise Architecture IT Strategy and industry guidance to improve client’s long-term business objectives.
- Build the organization (finding talent, building the practice, interlocking with the regions, align with Accenture and Microsoft).
- Possess deep understanding of Enterprise Architecture trends and strategies for identifying solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives.
- Develop strong and positive relationships with client executives, effectively sell follow on Enterprise Architecture Advisory engagements.
- Shape enterprise architectures for existing and proposed technologies.
- Identify, develop, and document issues, perform analysis, draw conclusions, and formulate strategic recommendations.
- Enthusiastically contribute towards industry specific offerings/thought leadership development.
- Support business development/sales activities by working closely with regional advisory, account and sales teams to ensure proposition and solution alignment.
- Develop and maintain go to market strategies around Enterprise Architecture.
- Significant experience in IT Enterprise Architecture Management Consulting positions from a top management or IT professional services firm, with experience managing projects, budgets, and teams.
· Expertise in delivering and leading Enterprise Architecture programs including IT Enterprise Architecture Strategy, IT Enterprise Architecture Operations, Enterprise Architecture Training and Awareness, etc.
- Extensive experience selling large Information Enterprise Architecture programs.
- Experience in systems and infrastructure engineering with a focus on Enterprise Architecture.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive level clients, assessing their goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendations.
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking, as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions.
- Autonomous, positive problem solver, highly flexible and willing to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of shaping and developing people capabilities in a highly matrixed environment
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.