Area of expertise:
Infrastructure / Unified Communications
Do you have a passion for providing organizations with a good security experience? So do we.
Working with some of the largest clients and leading-edge projects in the region; the role of Nordic Microsoft Azure Security Architect is a mixture of security solutions pre-sales and client-facing delivery. You will play an active role in transforming our client’s security on their Microsoft platforms, by building trust and leading our teams through successful deliveries across the region.
If you have deep technical skills and experience in designing and implementing Microsoft Security solutions for Microsoft Azure this role is for you.
As our Cloud Operator, you are
Analytical and have experience with troubleshooting Windows Server OS and able to analyze/interpret outputs from Log Files, Event Viewer, Log Analytics, and any other data output that can be used to aid incident resolutions. You understand cloud fundamentals, use these to continually improve the infrastructures we manage for our clients.
In this role, you will work across our portfolio of clients where we deliver and support solutions with Windows, Linux, and Cloud varying from traditional infrastructure in Azure to cloud-native, from Active Directory to Machine Learning and Enterprise Migrations to Mission Critical Application Hosting.
About you as a Microsoft Azure Security Architect:
- You offer clients the kind of security that improves the way they operate – designing and deploying creative security solutions that protect identities and their information while enabling flexible working.
- You are a creative problem solver, always thinking ahead and spotting risks.
- You uncover and prevent cyber threats to protect businesses from risk while delivering improved ways of working.
- You’re a leader in the space of Azure Security with a deep understanding of the project and solutions lifecycle; designing and estimating solutions that not just meet our clients’ needs, but far exceed their expectations.
- To supplement the technical knowledge, solution architecture and project delivery experience; you come from a consulting background with good client facing skills and have the ability to connect with your customers and understand their requirements.
- You produce high quality written work.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a passion for growing your own career and those around you.
In this Nordic role, you will be able and willing to travel occasionally within the region once restrictions are lifted.
About the role:
The Nordic Microsoft Azure Security Architect role involves architecting and estimating security solutions and ensuring they are deliverable. Throughout the project lifecycle, we expect you to be a present and trusted expert leading and guiding our teams and the delivery of the solutions you and other members of the team have solutioned. You should be comfortable with project delivery from performing discovery, analysis, design, build, test, and deployment of solutions. You should be a leader and trusted advisor to our clients. You bring a significant presence in any meeting. You are the voice of Microsoft Security to our clients and our colleagues, helping them to identify and mitigate risk with innovative security solutions. You should be comfortable leading workshops and presenting to large audiences, demonstrating your thought leadership. You should be passionate about supporting and developing other members of the team, both junior and senior, helping them to know what you know, as well as learning from others who understand things that you may not.
- You have a deep and validated understanding of Microsoft Security technologies.
- Security Posture: Security Center and Secure Score.
- SIEM: Sentinel and Azure Defender.
- Identity and Access Management: Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Privileged Identity Management, MFA, SSO, Conditional Access Policies, Identity Protection, External identities, Passwordless Authentication.
- Application Security: Key Vault, Microsoft Cloud App Security.
- Compliance: Azure Information Protection.
- Endpoint Security: Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Network Security: Firewall, DDos, Front Door, VPN Gateway, Application Gateway.
Additionally, you hold at least 2 certifications in the following areas:
You should have working knowledge with two or more of the following areas;
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- GIAC certified.
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Security Exams
- Other security qualifications
Benefits we offer
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (for 15 years!), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications).
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally.
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression.
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you.
- Reward and Recognition scheme.
Don't see the exact right opening for you right now? Send us your information at Talent Community and we can stay in touch and let you know when such a position does come available. Follow us on Avanade Norway LinkedIn, we post all our openings there.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.