Nordic Marketing Lead
Area of expertise:
Are you a strong marketing leader who likes to achieve fierce marketing goals, working across Nordics in a global organisation?
Please keep on reading!
The Nordics Marketing Lead is responsible for developing the marketing & communications strategy and plans, working closely with the local business leadership team and global and European marketing leadership teams. This role will be critical in helping Avanade achieve our ambitious growth plans across the Nordics region over the next 5 years, driving both brand awareness and demand generation to both attract new and retain existing clients across multiple markets and industries within a defined set of target clients and accounts.
We are looking for a strong marketing leader, someone with a proven track record of directing and managing a marketing team, someone who can collaborate with multiple business stakeholders across a highly matrixed regional, European, and global organization and can manage competing priorities and needs.
In addition to working directly with clients, Avanade also partners with other organizations, experience of working with other consulting and technology companies is essential as the role will require building strong, productive working relationships and leading the development of joint go-to-market strategies and plans.
As well working closely with business development, Solution Area Leads, leadership and our alliance partners Accenture and Microsoft in four countries to build and execute campaigns and aim to raise Avanade’s profile and position in the market.
· Takes ownership of Nordics field marketing team’s activities, including enabling their successful performance.
· Use creative ideas to build awareness of Avanade Nordics.
· Support the professional development of the team members, ensure their work and deliverables meet Avanade performance standards, and ensure that the team complies with corporate and marketing processes and requirements
· Develops the broad marketing strategy and turn that into a clear marketing plan with KPIs.
· Oversees regional client marketing programs (events, campaigns, social media/social business) for long-term relationship building and cross-selling).
· Apply and localize global blueprint campaigns to Nordics in a multichannel way that resonates to our target group
· Drives client evidence process by working with business stakeholders to identify new wins, public references, and case studies.
· Manages partnerships with sales leaders to help enable better identification of target account, sales objectives, offerings priorities.
· Work together with different stakeholders to brainstorm new ideas and content.
· Manage key stakeholders across functions to ensure buy-in and focus on developing and maintaining positive working relationship and joint activities with alliance partners.
· Provides guidance and direction to support programs in partner groups driving account research, telemarketing, events, or other lead generation initiatives
· Track marketing campaign financial and performance effectiveness (KPI’s), provide recommendations for action if needed, and contribute to knowledge sharing of information with other groups.
· Reports on Nordics marketing performance to Executive, Marketing Europe, CMO, Sales Country Manager and General Manager.
Who are you?
You have a proven track record of developing a marketing strategy (localizing and implementing global marketing campaigns) and plan that supports a multi-million Euro business and experience in brand awareness, demand generation, Digital (including advertising, Social, Paid Social), direct mail, telemarketing, events, and internal communications. You have experience working across highly matrixed organization at many different levels, including executives and technical professionals and knowledge of Microsoft enterprise technologies, including digital, Cloud, ERP, CRM. If you have worked in marketing automation tool "Marketo" that is an advantage, have some knowledge of managing PR agency relationship and PR processes and copywriting skills.
More about you
We see you to be a person with strong organizational and time management skills, an ability to juggle multiple projects and tight timelines and a self-driven person that takes ownership and thrives in the role as the trusted advisor. You are a problem solver that embrace change and has excellent attention to detail. Furthermore, we believe that have knowledge of consulting and IT services industry, you have a technical passion and therefore also marketing technology knowledge, enjoys collaboration and you are strong in written and verbal communication.
Finally, you are teamplayer who enjoys collaboration, has a great customer focus and teamleader that enjoys coaching others and thrives on seeing your team met business goals!
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.