.Net Developer Consultant
Area of expertise:
About the Job
As a Backend .Net Developer you will have the opportunity to be part of digital transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate about building modern applications that leverage the industry’s leading technologies. You will learn our client’s business, organization, systems, challenges, and goals, and then utilize that knowledge to work with a team to deliver outstanding results.
- Participate in a development team, producing components for new and existing applications with focus on the Microsoft technology stack
- Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions with application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
- Participate in development teams as a key contributor, typically following the agile delivery methodology
- Create technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Design and build application/unit tests according to a given test plan
- Interface directly with customers, capturing feedback and discussing technical design
- Act as a key contributor in an agile sprint team, performing sprints on new and existing applications
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environments
- Identify and resolve problems
- Maintain and repair existing applications
You are a talented software developer who is able to communicate clearly with non-technical audiences. While passionate about technology, you have a strong business sensibility and ability to connect well with clients.
- 3 - 8 years of professional backend development experience with C# and the .NET framework
- Experienced in database design and development, including SQL and Azure SQL
- Experienced in Azure development, configure Diagnostics Monitoring and Analytics
- Knowledge or experience in test driven development
We give lifelong learners a rich menu to choose from, drawing from our relationship with Microsoft and other partners. We’ll back you up as you pursue big ideas and give you honest feedback to move forward advance your growth and our clients’.
We think big and achieve, knowing we have a global team of people who are just as passionate about innovating as we are and eager to grow with us. Growth at Avanade doesn’t have to look like a traditional ascent up the career ladder (although that is an option). We welcome people to go deep into their specialties and to embrace agility and go after new skills in different areas of the business
We are always looking for ways to elevate our employee experience to give our people opportunities to share in Avanade's success. In addition to a competitive salary and attractive benefits, we offer an employee stock purchase plan, recognition programs with awards tied to them, and additional perks like flexible work arrangements and thriving employee networks.
We’re interested in getting to know you and figuring out what we can do together. Hit Apply Now and let’s start the conversation.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.