.Net / C# Developer (Digital Identity)
Area of expertise:
Avanade is looking for an experienced Digital Identity Developer. We provide the unique opportunity to help our clients solve complex and cutting-edge Digital Identity business challenges across the business to employee, business to business, and business to customer spaces.
About the Role:
In a client-facing role, you will be engaged on some of the most exciting, complex, and leading-edge projects. You will play an active role in transforming our client’s Digital Identity solutions and operations through the design, implementation and development of Digital Identity technologies, with a focus on the Microsoft Digital Identity capabilities, as well as leading market vendors (e.g., Saviynt & One Identity).
As a member of Avanade’s security practice, you will be in a unique position to work for both Avanade and Accenture clients, ranging in size from medium to large global enterprise clients. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the entire Avanade organization by being a collaborative and knowledge-sharing individual, with the real opportunity to help shape the global Avanade security offerings as well as demonstrating your thought-leadership by producing blogs and articles for your region and for Avanade.com. We actively encourage and provide opportunity to undertake innovation, training, and development to ensure you are always at the cutting-edge Microsoft Security technology and our vendor solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as a leader in the Digital Identity space. You will learn how to deliver and solution large and global Digital Identity solutions, as well as gain the knowledge and experience of Microsoft’s broader Security, Compliance, and Identity (SCI) ecosystem, which is already recognized as a world-leading integrated security platform, of which Identity is at the very center.
You are a Digital Identity Developer interested in joining our rapidly growing security practice, your skills may include some of the following soft skills as well as the technical skills we require:
- You are experienced in working medium to large projects and being a lead within development teams
- You are experienced with meeting deliverables and being responsible for delivering against critical milestones.
- You are well versed in secure software development practices and ensuring development best practices
- You can lead workshops, are adept at gathering requirements, able to manage client expectations and prioritise work for both yourself and your team.
- You understand complex technical concepts and can articulate these concepts to stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
Important note: We are agnostic on the vendors you’ve worked with; we’re looking for your skills and capabilities in this area and a proven ability to learn new technology.
- Azure active directory – hybrid identity, identity governance, role-based access controls, privileged identity management, conditional access management, application onboarding and management
- MIM - Design, Build, ECMA connector development, Identity Synchronization
- Software design – modern architectures, knowledge of Azure PaaS services, secure software development practices, Azure DevOps for continuous integration/deployment preferable
- Database – experience in designing normalized data models, stored procedures, triggers, entity framework
- PowerShell – scripting of bespoke tools
- Architecture – ability to compare and recommend appropriate services required to meet requirements, produce high-level and low-level architecture designs
- IaaS – virtual networks, network security groups, virtual machines both Windows and Linux
- PaaS – app services including function apps, service bus, Azure SQL, KeyVault, log analytics, Azure application gateway / web application firewall
- Experience in Terraform or Azure resource manager templates preferable
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly-expanding and exciting security practice, with the opportunity to expand your proven delivery experience into the area of pre-sales and solutioning and you will be exposed to large, global enterprise clients, with some of the most complex and enticing security problems to solve.
Benefits We Offer:
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years!)
- Pension, Electric Car Purchase scheme (tax free!), 25 days holiday, Flexible benefits, Car allowance (where applicable), bonus, PMI, Life cover, IP cover and extended benefits
- Increased maternity leave to 33 weeks full pay
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Exceptional development and training with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in you
- Reward and recognition program
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.