.Net Back-End Developer
Area of expertise:
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studio, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and the best brands in the world. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, keep reading.
About the role
As a .Net Back-End Developer, you'll design and develop components with back-end service and server-side processing, data access design, and implementation. You will be converting complex business problems into elegant solutions with emphasis on modern standards, confirmed patterns & practices and scalability you will be responsible for working in teams designing and building cloud scale applications for our clients.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule,
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components,
- Work closely with your project team, encouraging a fun and collaborative environment,
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback, code reviews and unit tests,
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker, with excellent communication skills and enthusiastic approach. You are a Developer by heart - passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills include:
* Solid understanding of: OOP, design patterns, good programing practices, testing and deployment,
* Extensive experience with C# application development using .NET Web stack technologies including: .NET, C#, (e.g. ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, Web API),
* Experience in relational or non-relational databases (e.g. SQLServer, MongoDB, CosmosDB)
* Experience in developing and executing unit tests to ensure and maintain code quality
* Experience with Agile development practices
* Professional written and spoken English skills
* Knowledge of designing, implementing, and consuming RESTful services.
Additional/Nice to have:
* Working knowledge of Azure services (eg. AppService, Functions, Storage, DataFactory, KeyVault, APIM),
* Experience with common cloud DevOps techniques like continuous integration, test automation, automated configuration and deployment,
* Ability to challenge our clients and provide technical solution recommendations which align to the clients’ business and technology strategy the best
* Travel availability.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.