NL Modern Workplace Lead
Area of expertise:
Avanade’s experience with the Microsoft ecosystem helps our clients achieve the modern workplace: increasing collaboration, productivity and security while enhancing the end user experience. Avanade helps clients take advantage of the speed, scale and economics of the Microsoft Cloud, unlock productivity and collaboration while maximizing short and long-term value delivered to the business and provides end-users with the flexibility to work securely anywhere, anytime and from any device.
Solution leadership is what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Our Solution Leads define and shape the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these solutions, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
As Modern Workplace Lead you will be responsible for the overall performance and growth of Modern Workplace in The Netherlands. You will develop the MWP Solution Area business strategy, oversee day-to-day operations, ensure quality, and deliver against financial performance metrics. In tandem with other Solution Area specialists and local leadership, you will ensure that Avanade delivers full-spectrum solutions and value for clients and grows this part of Avanade’s business.
You will make a difference because you will:
- Support business development through all stages of deal pursuit
- Support investment decisions to help grow the offering and practice
- Manage effective delivery of work to clients, ensuring adherence to Avanade methodologies and ensuring client satisfaction
- Support Solution Area personnel activities, including hiring, staffing, skills forecasting and career development
- Partner with regional executive(s) to determine priorities for staff positioning on client projects, business development activities and internal investments initiatives
- Understand and participate in multi-million $ cloud transformation projects
- Be part of a European team of MW Leads who meet regularly to share project experiences
- Be part of a ground-breaking team in The Netherlands to lead in the Workplace space.
- You will act as a trusted advisor and build strong relationships providing advise and recommendations to clients
- Travel as needed.
You are a well-rounded consulting services professional. You understand the industry, the client perspective, the technology, the financials, and the business. You are a great client communicator and mentor and leader to your team. You are sales, project management, and a consulting pro rolled into one and have professional proficiency in Dutch and English, both oral and written skills.
Your business leadership experience likely encompasses:
- Growing a technology services line of business through strategy and sales contribution
- Establishing a presence in a target market and in the minds of key clients through client interactions and executive presence
- Business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities
Specific consulting and delivery experience likely includes:
- Delivering solutions for client organizations through complex offerings with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting and project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large-scale, complex projects
- Guiding and directing leadership teams in developing, producing and promoting solution offerings
- Significant experience with offshore and delivery teams
- Deep technical expertise in domains relevant to your Modern Workplace solution portfolio
You likely have around 10 years of relevant technology business leadership experience in areas such as solution sales, creation, delivery and business management. You likely also have at least four years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly leading consultants.
Why would you choose Avanade?
- We are a diverse and inclusive organization
- We offer an attractive salary and additional benefits
- We focus on training and your personal development and growth
- We will offer you interesting clients and projects
- We will offer you the opportunity of working with exciting clients, taking part in interesting work with the global reach of Accenture and cutting-edge Microsoft technology
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible. If we see a match, we will call you soon to get acquainted.
For more information visit www.werkenbijavanade.nl, read our employee stories at Be Orange and for an impression of the atmosphere visit Instagram or our Facebook page.
TOGETHER WE GO BEYOND!
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.