Modern workplace SME, Fast track , Consultant
Area of expertise:
Modern workplace SME Fast track
You must be fluent English or English and Italian.
We are looking for a thoughtful, analytical and highly energized Modern Workplace EMS Fast Track Engineer. This position is home based, full time. This role is at Consultant to Senior Consultant level.
Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to Microsoft Cloud Product such as Office 365, Enterprise Mobility Suite and Windows 10? If so, keep reading.
The Microsoft FastTrack team is looking for a customer focused, high energy Get Modern Subject Matter Expert who will help customers maximize their return on investment in Microsoft Cloud services, improve customer satisfaction and help customers deploy and maintain Windows 10, Microsoft 365 apps and Edge. They will join a dedicated team that is responsible for connecting with and guiding Microsoft Cloud service customers and partners in their journey to adoption and consumption of their entitled workloads.
What is Fast Track?
The FastTrack Engineer is responsible to help FastTrack Customers adopt the modern workplace – Windows 10, Microsoft 365 apps and Edge. . By rapidly establishing strong working relationships with relevant Microsoft, Partner and Customer teams they will work to build an appropriate engagement strategy to meet the customers’ requirements that will be executed by the core FastTrack team.
About the role:
• Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions)
• Drive process, tool, service delivery and solution improvements that enable effective troubleshooting and remediation (incl. Diagnostics)
Planning Organizing & Executing:
• Handle complex, political, financial, executive level cases - as business demands
• Work alongside Serviceability and engineering teams as trusted advisor to improve incident resolution or service deficiency
Customer Focus, Customer Value Realization & Drive for results
• Customer oriented. Look at everything through the eyes of the customer and their need for a holistic secure solution. Quest to gather feedback consistently and invest time and effort in the feedback to continually improve and grow customer trust.
• Effective communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and establish priorities across various customers, partners, senior executives, and organization boundaries
• Self-driven engaging individual with a proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership.
• Ability to determine root cause of technical issues either on your own or in a collaborative scenario. Strong problem-solving skills are necessary
Core Technical Skills
• Basic Knowledge
o Client OS or Mobile Management and deployment solutions
o Generic M365 knowledge
o Windows management and deployment knowledge
• Preferred Knowledge
o Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager experience or similar, with OS upgrade knowledge or task sequence configurations
o Application deployment and management experience recommended for Edge and M365 Apps
o Devices management using Intune Experience
o Windows deployment, upgrade and management (i.e Config Managed, Autopilot, GPOs, etc … )
Your key business metrics will be:
• Customer and Partner Onboarding Satisfaction
• Time and cost reduction to Onboard
• Reduce reactive support incidents
• Increase Microsoft 365 Service Consumption
• System Center Configuration Manager experience: In place upgrade, tasks creations, deployment experience with Windows, Microsoft 365 Apps and Edge, other apps.
• Microsoft Office 365 / EMS / Intune/ Windows 10 technical competency: possess a in depth knowledge of Office 365 services and architecture including other cloud products.
• Intune technical competency: possess a broad knowledge of Intune
• Cloud competency: broad view of Cloud services and products. Understanding the industry transformation towards “cloud only” services
• Strong problem solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
• Strong troubleshooting skills across multiple planforms and systems
• Medium networking skills: switches, routers, firewalls
• Customer and Partner Focus: proven experience driving positive business impact based on a deep understanding of customer and partner needs.
• Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries
• A minimum of 3 years of Technical Support experience (in a Tier 2 or 3 role) including a minimum of 1 year of experience supporting Enterprise customers.
Benefits we offer:
• Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
• Electric Car Purchase Scheme, Shares Scheme, Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, generous pension and much more!
• Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
• Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
• Reward and Recognition scheme
• 12-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year.
• 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
• 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
• 18 Gold Competencies.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 50,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.