Modern Workplace XR Developer (w/m/x)
Area of expertise:
As Extended Reality (XR) Developer (f/m/x) you can bring your broad and diverse expertise in VR/AR/MR to a variety of global client projects as well as work on the latest innovative topics to bring XR into the Modern Workplace (MWP). In addition to building your own XR applications in Unity or Unreal, extending various platforms such as AltspaceVR or Spatial.io, your experience in Office365, current XR tools & workflows, programming languages and agile methodologies will be needed.
You will assist with envisioning, perform architecture assessments, define solutions, propose technology decisions, and recommend cost estimates for different types of engagements or proof of concepts. In design thinking workshops, you will translate customer needs and challenges into solutions and act as SME in one or more XR technology areas.
As we are in the process of building our Modern Workplace XR unit, you will have the opportunity to be part of our XR journey at Avanade from the beginning and build the team with us.
- Excellent understanding of extended reality and agile methodologies
- Leadership and direction of technical architecture in projects
- Several years of experience in programming languages such as TypeScript (web), C# (Unity), C++/Blueprint (Unreal Engine 4)
- Good understanding of Office365 (Teams, SharePoint, Office Graph) and Azure services
- Experience on various platforms e.g. AltspaceVR, Spatial.io, Microsoft Mesh, Three.js
- Basic knowledge of 3D modeling and related tools e.g. Blender
- The opportunity to participate in local and international leadership programs opens up new perspectives for you, e.g. within the Avanade Leadership Program for Women.
- We provide financial coverage for 10 days of vacation and emergency childcare per year and work closely with PME Familienservice to provide support for other issues.
- A wide range of national as well as international trainings and a personal training budget of at least 80 hours per year will take you even further.
- Be part of the Avanade community, e.g. in the Female Ambassador Network or the PRISM Network.
- A flexible work schedule with 1:1 overtime compensation (for all levels up to Senior Consultant) and the option for home office.
- Go Team!, our internal tax-free bonus program to recognize outstanding performance, gives you the opportunity to provide special incentives to your colleagues and also to be rewarded additionally yourself.
- In addition, you can purchase various technical devices at a reasonable price through our private device leasing program.
- For important private occasions, such as weddings, births or relocations, you will of course receive special leave.
We believe that inclusive and diverse teams can overcome any challenge - if you're passionate and courageous about taking on challenges, you've come to the right place. Your application is welcome - regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation and gender. With us, you can just be you. Diversity in every form is a matter close to our hearts and an integral part of the Avanade culture.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.