Modern Workplace - Value Realization Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
About the role:
Do you thrive on identifying and recommending custom technology solutions that improve employee experiences, productivity and effectiveness? Great! So do we!
Employee experience has quickly become as important as customer experience to virtually every business globally. Moreover, the new workplace era requires that organizations carefully rethink who works, why they work, where they work, and the way work is accomplished.
Employees are demanding change – 68% feel their job is harder because of legacy systems and processes and 40% of employees don’t trust their employer to meet their needs. Leaders also recognize the need to change - 77% of CIOs expect significant shifts in work design, culture, and mindset.
At Avanade, our clients trust us to bring more than digitization and remote-working tools. We deliver an integrated approach combining culture, business operations, and digital solutions to assist clients create a market advantage, maintain productivity, and shift to a digital culture
Avanade is a market leader for Modern Workplace and Employee Experience transformation and managed services. Our Workplace Value Realization offerings helps clients identify, design and implement solutions to deliver consumer-grade employee experiences to increase productivity, drive higher employee engagement and re-imagine their business operations. These offerings are focused on specific client business problems, industries and job function to help our clients extract the value of their Microsoft Workplace investments through Microsoft Teams, Power Platform, Microsoft Viva, and associated workplace solutions.
As a Regional Solution Architect for Workplace Value Realization, you will be involved in driving increased sales, revenue, capability, and reputation for this offering in your region along side the regional offering lead.
You will work with and educate our regional sellers and client executives from Avanade, Accenture and Microsoft about our service offerings. This includes identifying potential clients, leading client meetings about the offerings and delivering capability presentation about our solutions.
You will architect and lead the development of complex Modern Workplace conversations with clients and drive technical requirements workshops, and design led thinking sessions. Translating these requirements into compelling proposals and statements of work.
This role does require travel as needed, mostly within region.
- Work with clients to position Modern Workplace Value Realization capabilities and how Avanade can help them transform their Workplace Experience (WX)
- Provide input into, or lead where appropriate, critical Modern Workplace Value Realization pursuits and deals which have the potential to make a significant positive impact on sales, revenues, client portfolio, capability and reputation
- Collaborate with, educate and upskill team members so that they have the insights, capability and capacity to accelerate Modern Workplace pipeline generation and conversion in their geography
- Input into new, or evolve, Offerings and Sub-Offerings to help Avanade stay relevant in the market and be recognized as the Workplace transformation and managed services market leader
- Be aware of, and understand, competitor’s offerings in the Modern Workplace market
- Adapt and augment Modern Workplace solutions, assets, methods and tools to help Avanade lower the cost of sale and delivery
- Leverage Accenture, Microsoft and ISV partner solutions to increase industry specialism, extend our capabilities and improve our value to clients
- Lead complex large scale Value Realizations and Workplace Experience transformation projects for our clients and mentor our internal talent
You are an experienced business technology transformation practitioner, with over 10 years of sales generation, solution shaping, estimating and delivery leadership. This experience includes working within a consultancy or systems integrator. You project an expert level of knowledge and a high degree of creativity about how to use Microsoft and other technologies to deliver business value. You can quickly earn the respect of our sellers, partners and clients as you engage with them and lead meetings and pursuits.
In addition, your professional skillset should include:
- A track record of delivering technology solutions for client organizations that have enabled transformational employee experiences, productivity and effectiveness
- Experience selling, and leading Office 365 transformations programs including implementation of SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Teams
- Experience driving employee experience transformation with Microsoft Viva, SharePoint Syntex is a plus
- Experience driving Organizational Change Management (OCM) programs to transform workplace expectance through Modern Workplace solutions.
- Experience with Workflow Modernization through Power Platform, Power Automate, Nintex, K2
- Understanding of Modern SharePoint framework
- Understanding of Azure Services such as Bot Framework, Logic Apps, and Functions
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with offshore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
- Extensive experience writing and responding to RFP/RFI/RFT documents and presenting to clients
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.