Modern Workplace Value Realization Solution Architect (f/m/x)
Area of expertise:
Avanade is the market leader for Modern Workplace and Employee Experience transformation and managed services in ASG. We help clients to modernize their technology platforms increasing efficiency, responsiveness and security, deliver employee experiences on a par with customer experiences to increase productivity and engagement, re-imagine their business operations to unlock new sources of value and remove cultural barriers that constrain sustainable growth.
To make our ambition a reality we have established the Modern Workplace Market Unit which will be responsible for implementing the Workplace growth strategy and driving increased sales, revenues, capability and reputation. The Market Unit will have two strategic (advisory and technology) offerings called Workplace Platform Modernization and Value Realization. These are underpinned by sub offerings spanning strategy, culture, experience, operations and technology transformation and managed services that assist clients with Evergreen IT management through to identification/ realization of new business value opportunities.
- Input into, or lead where appropriate, critical Modern Workplace pursuits and deals which have the potential to make a significant positive impact on sales, revenues, client portfolio, capability and reputation.
- Collaborate with, educate and upskill regional team members that they have the insights, capability and capacity to accelerate Modern Workplace pipeline generation and conversion in their territory.
- Proving input from your knowledge of clients into new, or evolve, Offerings and Sub-Offerings to help Avanade stay relevant in the market and deliver efficiently.
- Be aware of and understand, competitors’ offerings and analyst view in the Modern Workplace market and strategically align and improve our offerings.
- Leverage Accenture, Microsoft and ISV partner solutions to increase industry specialism, extend our capabilities and improve our value to clients.
- Adapt and augment Modern Workplace solutions, assets, methods and tools with the support of our global Center of Excellence (CoE) to help Avanade lower the cost of sale and delivery.
- Educating regional sellers and client leads from Avanade, Accenture and Microsoft about the offerings.
- Collaborate with and educate account and sales team to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval.
- Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in your Region.
- Travel as dictated by the business (mainly within your region).
- A track record of delivering complex business technology solutions for client organizations that have contributed directly to, or enabled, improved customer/ employee experience, profitability, responsiveness, reputational enhancement and top talent retention.
- Ability to effectively team with others in a large, matrixed organization.
- Experience with onshore, near-shore and off-shore delivery models.
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including planning, estimating and managing larger scale, complex projects.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of modern workplace technology platforms and services including Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security), Azure and an appreciation of RPA, AI and Mixed Reality.
- Developed solutions focused on three or more of the following topics: Digital/ Workplace Strategy and Transformation; IT Strategy and Transformation or Technology Platform, Applications and Services Modernization; Multi-Speed IT Operating Model; Enterprise Architecture; Workplace Security; Customer and/ or Employee Experience Transformation; business strategy and model design and implementation; business operations transformation (e.g. new product development, sales, service); organizational change management; cost reduction, culture and people strategy.
- Deep industry knowledge covering two or more of the following: Banking, Insurance, Products, Retail, Energy, Utilities, Health and Public Sector.
- Experience with some of Avanade’s key partners in the Modern Workplace field such as Akumina, Nintex, Digital Workplace Group, MIT CISR, Microsoft Workplace Analytics, etc.
- You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related).
- You likely have about 7 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
- At Avanade you get both: the advantages of a large corporation and the entrepreneurial spirit of a dynamic team.
- Quick responsibility, exciting projects, enterprise clients and a career advisor who support your goals and interests.
- Successful quick start: two-day welcome event at our headquarter in Kronberg.
- State-of-the-art equipment (laptop, smartphone incl. private usage).
- 80 hours of training per year and MS certifications.
- Attractive compensation package: open-ended employment contract, company funded pension scheme (matching model), company car, private device leasing.
- Flexible Work Arrangement.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.