Modern Workplace - Value Realization Offering Lead
Area of expertise:
About the role:
Avanade is a market leader for Modern Workplace and Employee Experience transformation and managed services. Our Workplace Value Realization offerings helps clients identify, design and implement solutions to deliver consumer-grade employee experiences to increase productivity, drive higher employee engagement and re-imagine their business operations. These offerings are focused on specific client business problems, industries and job functions.
As a Regional Offering Lead for Workplace Value Realization, you will be responsible for driving increased sales, revenues, capability and reputation for these offerings in your region. Specific responsibilities include:
- Educating regional sellers and client executives from Avanade, Accenture and Microsoft about the offerings
- Working with them to identify potential clients
- Leading client meetings about the offerings
- Working with solution architects to help shape solutions and proposals
- Achieving sales and revenue targets for your region
- Working with strategic vendors in your region
- Helping to develop plans for hiring and upskilling delivery resources in your region
- Proving input from your knowledge of clients’ needs into new or revised offerings to help Avanade stay relevant in the market and deliver efficiently
- Understanding relevant technologies from Microsoft and other partners that can be used to deliver solutions to clients
- Travel as dictated by the business (mainly within your region)
You are an experienced business technology transformation practitioner, with a track record of sales generation, solutioning and delivery leadership. You project an expert level of knowledge and a high degree of creativity about how to use Microsoft and other technologies to deliver business value. You can quickly earn the respect of our sellers, partners and clients as you engage with them and lead meetings and pursuits. You have a bachelor's degree in a business or technology-related field.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
- A track record of delivering technology solutions for client organizations that have enabled improving employee experiences, productivity and effectiveness
- Ability to effectively team with others in a large, matrixed organization
- Experience with onshore, near-shore and off-shore delivery models
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including planning, estimating and managing larger scale, complex projects
- Extensive knowledge and experience with implementing of workplace technology on the Microsoft platform including Office 365
- Over 10 years relevant business technology leadership experience, including sales origination, solution shaping, estimating and delivery particularly within a consultancy or systems integrator
You also ideally have:
- Deep industry knowledge covering one or more of the primary industries into which companies fall in your region
- Trusted relationships with potential Workplace Value Realization buyers in your region
- Experience with some of Avanade’s key partners in the Modern Workplace field such as Akumina, Coveo, K2, Nintex, Quest/Metalogix, Sitecore, Blue Prism, etc.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.