Modern Workplace Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
About the Role:
The Modern Workplace Lead is a key pre-sales member of Avanade’s go to market teams and is responsible for driving sales and revenue through development and expansion of client opportunities.
The candidate for this role must demonstrate a proven track record of opportunity qualification, opportunity assessment, opportunity development, proposal development, complex solution design, strategic technology consulting, and the ability to maintain high level client relationships with both technology and business stakeholders. You will provide business advisory and implementation insights and services that help clients realize meaningful business growth through workplace and employee experience transformation.
The Modern Workplace Lead will provide technical and solution envisioning expertise for their region. The Lead is responsible will work closely with the Avanade Business Development Executives, Solution Architects and Regional leadership to develop and execute winning solutions. They will provide overall technical sales support to ensure Avanade solutions are comprehensive and cohesive across all services.
Industry knowledge covering two or more of the following: Banking, Insurance, Products, Retail, Energy, Utilities and Healthcare
About You/ Scope of Responsibilities:
- Primary technical contact on a client engagement during presales and pre-delivery phases
- Consults, advises our clients & internal stakeholders on uses of technology to solve business problems
- Partners with Avanade’s Management Consulting (Advisory) teams and Regional Innovation teams to pursue what is possible and ensure the best possible outcome for our client’s business
- Leads and oversees the development of the technical approach and estimation of a proposal during the sales process.
- Very strong, executive level communication skills
- Operate in a senior technology advisory capacity to CxOs and their senior leadership.
- Learn our client's business/vertical, their organization, systems, challenges, and goals.
- Participate in, and lead stakeholder brainstorming, technical planning, and design sessions.
- You're an active contributor and facilitator with an important voice.
- Craft the vision by mapping requirements to solutions, communicated through functional and technical design documents.
- Articulate execution strategy through roadmaps, estimates and implementation plans.
- Ensure quality through enforcement of best practice and project governance.
- Provide governance and oversight on key projects (2-3 projects at a maximum).
- Employee experience strategy and transformation.
- Digital culture assessment and strategy
- Workforce / workplace analytics
- Future of work / workforce strategy
- Change Enablement: communication and training experience.
- Well-versed in new technology-enablement and transformation leadership to help clients assess, build, transform and operationalize new capabilities.
- Understanding of the Microsoft technology eco-system and how it can be used to transformation businesses
Additional responsibilities for leaders:
- Develop and grow the Modern Workplace practice at a regional level
- Support the identification, development, selling and implementation of workplace experience propositions
- Develop and cultivate senior client relationships in Human Resources and Line of Business domains
- You are personable, highly collaborative, and enthusiastic tending to see opportunities instead of problems
- Successful Leads are detail-oriented and always looking to learn. You cannot imagine not continuing to learn and grow and need an employer with vast resources, training and collaboration.
- You have shown you can rise to business challenges, think on your feet and resolve problems/remove roadblocks
- You are the ultimate diplomat, and you can appreciate high needs clients even when things get demanding. Again, think diplomacy and skill with others
- You are flexible with travel and prefer working with many different clients within your home region
Your Likely Education:
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business, Sales or Marketing strongly preferred or equivalent experience.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.