Modern Workplace Solution Analyst
Area of expertise:
As a part of the global Modern Workplace Team, in an important and visible role, the Modern Workplace Solution Analyst will be a strategic subject matter expert helping us to build business and architect modern client and value-centric solutions to drive revenue growth and market.
· Lead client discussions and solutions around Modern Workplace Applications, Enterprise Workflow, Frontline Workers, Intelligent Workplaces & Automation.
· Drive, own, and develop estimates, architecture, staffing, scope, assumptions, and risks for projects to support regional pursuits and delivery
· Provide assessments, strategy, and roadmaps looking to alter or improve their current workflow management systems or practices
· Work with local and offshore teams to scale workplace application development and management solutions
· Develop industry-tailored solutions leveraging new/evergreen services in the Microsoft ecosystem (Office365 Apps, Microsoft Viva, Power Platform, etc.)
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
· Demonstrated experience architecting platforms in the Microsoft ecosystem.
· Solution design, integration, implementation/transition to productivity studio services through performing lifecycle management, application factory, and maintenance services
· Workplace applications strategy, lifecycle management organization, and governance & operations knowledge relying on Office365, Power Platform among others.
· +4 years in technical transformation in the following solutions - Microsoft 365; Teams, Yammer
· AD, Azure AD, AAD Connect, ADFS
· Messagerie: Exchange and Exchange Online (Microsoft 365)
· Power Platform
· Rest API, Graph
· Fluency (Written and oral) in English
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.