Modern Workplace SharePoint Cortex Sitecore Solution Architect - North America
Area of expertise:
As a part of the global Modern Workplace Center of Excellence team, in a highly visible and strategic architect role, the SharePoint Cortex Sitecore Solution Architect will be a strategic subject matter expert helping us to build business and architect modern client and value-centric solutions to drive revenue growth and market share in the North America and Europe Area.
Demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, this leader will achieve and exceed performance growth targets and establish Avanade as an Innovation and Digital Transformation Leader and as a #1 Employer of choice. As a member of a highly-matrixed and global environment, they will work with sales and delivery leads to architect innovative innovative solutions that conceive and sustain high levels of business value for our clients - accelerating the realization of their Digital ambitions using a range of services anchored in the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Own and drive Avanade’s Content and Knowledge Management offerings providing expertise for solutions, architecture and implementation oversight
- Support sales and proposal response teams with insights, solution approach, architecture, estimation and proven delivery practices
- Drive, own and develop estimates, architecture, staffing, scope, assumptions and risks for projects to support regional pursuits and delivery
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding content management solutions in the Microsoft ecosystem, related solution established in the marketplace and act as focal point for Microsoft’s content services team
- Provide assessments, strategy, and roadmaps for customers looking to alter or improve their current content management systems or practices
- Provide Microsoft eco-system enabled content migration (people, process, tools) solution expertise
- Work with global and offshore teams to scale content management solutions and to create a content & knowledge managed service offering
- Lead client discussions and solutions around content search, search optimization and governance
- Develop industry-tailored solutions leveraging new/evergreen services in the Microsoft ecosystem (SharePoint Syntex, Project Cortex, Microsoft Viva Topics, etc.)
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Extensive experience of architecting and supporting sales of (ideally Microsoft enabled) workplace-focused solutions spanning infrastructure, platforms, applications, devices, security, data, experience, and business improvement
- Sales and/or end to end solutioning accountability and track record for a pipeline of $1M+ digital transformation deals with demonstrable innovation and value creation plus evidence of successful cross and upsell motions
- Solution design, integration, implementation / transition to Managed Services and lifecycle management including development of performance metrics spanning operations, experience and business value
- Workplace services strategy, organization and operations consultancy knowledge
- Knowledge of ITSM; ITIL v4; Agile; DevOps; COBIT
- Experience of working within a matrixed business spanning consulting and technology services and onshore/nearshore/offshore delivery centers
- Experience in leading, implementing, and deploying innovative go-to-market strategies (all sales and marketing initiatives) across large scale services-based opportunities
- BA/BS degree or relevant technology business leadership experience
- Master’s degree preferred
There is one in every group - the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what is next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there is no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being daring, imaginative – and fast. We believe big and deliver it personally. We relentlessly challenge, encourage, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we are not just making business better - We are making life better for our clients and their customers.
Does this sound like you? If it does, find your next opportunity at Avanade!
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.