Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We passionately challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft, and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
Avanade is continuing to develop its global Workplace Experience (WX) Advisory practice and is looking for experienced talent from a Consulting, or Tech background who can help clients see new opportunities and work across the Avanade organization to develop and deliver them.
This role requires people who are part creative, part technology but 100% committed to helping clients achieve their business outcomes through great experiences.
At Avanade we bring together the power of people, process and technology, using data driven insights to create empathetic ideas and business models to help B2C, B2B and B2B2C clients make an impact that matters to their customers and to society
About the Role: Modern Workplace Practice Lead
Avanade has developed a market-leading Workplace Experience (WX) practice. Our holistic approach combines the elastic digital workplace with business operations and culture for a realistic perspective and actionable insights.
As the Modern Workplace Practice Lead, you will be an integral part of growing a transformation line of business spanning Capability Development, Thought Leadership, Sales & Delivery.
- Develop employee and team centric experiences (using data driven insights) that have parity with, or are better than, customer experiences to drive innovation, productivity improvement and retention of top talent at scale
- Develop and evolve future focused workforce and organization transformation strategies propositions and solutions
- Drive cultural and operating model change as part of the transition to a high-performing, employee-centric modern workplace
- Assist business development / sales activities by working closely with account and sales teams to ensure proposition and solution alignment, i.e. alignment across client expectations, contract, financials, solution, and capability to deliver
- Support recruitment and talent development activities
- Lead marketing and communications activities to help us grow our business
- Leverage Accenture, Microsoft, and ISV partner solutions to increase industry specialism, extend our capabilities and improve our value to clients
The ideal candidate will have significant proven experience, and can demonstrate skills and a successful track record selling and delivering in some or all the following areas:
- Workplace experience strategy and transformation
- Workplace value realization
- Workplace automation & AI
- Workplace / workforce analytics
- Talent and organization design
- Workplace technology eco-system modernization
- Digital culture assessment and strategy
- Future of work / workforce planning
- Experience in providing best-in-class insights from a range of industry experience to help guide clients on how to evolve and develop their employee value proposition
- Experience of shaping, selling, and overseeing implementation of employee experience, organizational change and workforce transformation programs
- Ability to collaborate with technical resources to define solutions and the underpinning technical architecture
- Strong executive level communication skills
- Developed and cultivated senior client relationships in Human Resources, Technology and Line of Business domains
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred.