Modern Workplace Managed Services Sales Lead - Growth Markets
Area of expertise:
In a highly visible and strategic leadership role, the Modern Workplace Managed Services Sales Lead will act as a strategic business builder with a goal of revenue growth and increased market share for our Growth Markets Region.
Demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, this leader will achieve and exceed performance growth targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Modern Workplace and as a #1 Employer of choice. As a member of a highly-matrixed and global environment, they will build and deliver innovative Modern Workplace Managed Services solutions and offerings that conceive and sustain high levels of business value for our clients and accelerate the realization of their Digital ambitions using a range of services anchored in the Microsoft eco-system.
Within a highly matrixed and global organization, you will:
- Collaborate with Solution Area and Regional leadership, parent companies (Accenture and Microsoft) and others to achieve positive business outcomes
- Implement a strategy to drive Infrastructure MW Managed Services (MS) sales across the regions focused on securing Direct business
- Partner with the Avanade sales team on individual opportunities, shaping our managed services win strategy and supporting conversion of it
- Develop, grow and nurture new and existing Accenture and Microsoft relationships
- Align the Growth Markets Modern Workplace Managed Services business across our global landscape to deliver innovation to marquis accounts where Modern Workplace Managed Services can bring value.
- Collaborate with and educate account and sales team to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, shaping, review and approval
- Educate account leadership and business development teams on our Modern Workplace Managed Services Portfolio
- Build, use and maintain successful industry partnerships with Accenture and Microsoft, while growing Avanade market share in a methodical and collaborative model
- Lead client workshops with senior leadership and key stakeholders,
- Analyze and designed Modern Workplace Managed Services solutions
- Advise our sales team in identifying and targeting key accounts and how to position our solutions to build customer value and drive revenue growth
- Lead solution planning and design efforts
- Collaborate with business development and account teams to drive sales in targeted accounts
- Bring best-in-class thinking and integrate where we can enhance our client's business
- Provide input in the developing and executing of plans for brand development, client referrals, market awareness and market positioning
- Lead regional leadership and delivery teams during architectural design sessions, key customer workshops, implementation project reviews and end-to-end solution shaping
- Offer “hands on” support to each region with their sales strategy and forecast, campaigns, revenue, and capabilities, conducting Cost/Benefit modeling and building compelling business cases for migration
- Capture and communicate high quality sales, solution, and delivery assets to help Avanade lower the cost of future sales and deliveries
- 15+ years in roles of growing responsibility within best-in-class professional services/management consulting or technology firms
- Passionate about the development, delivery, and implementation of Managed Services solutions
- Experience working within a matrixed business model, demonstrating various business partners and stakeholders to grow profit
- Experience leading, implementing, and deploying innovative go-to-market strategies (all sales and marketing initiatives) across large scale services-based opportunities
- Career Focus on Managed Services and Cloud Technology Solutions, partnering with Fortune 1000 clients to optimize workplace technologies and physical environments to improve employee experience and operations
- Experience being responsible for the pursuit of large-scale, positive revenue engagements, maintaining the relationship through the delivery phase and resulting in repeat client business
- Successful history of meeting assigned targets
- BA/BS degree or relevant technology business leadership experience. Master’s degree preferred
There is one in every group - the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what is next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there is no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being daring, imaginative – and fast. We believe big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, encourage, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we are not just making business better - We are making life better for our clients and their customers.
Does this sound like you? If it does, find your next opportunity at Avanade!
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.