Modern Workplace Engineer
Area of expertise:
Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, combines the best in strategy and technology to allow clients to unlock more value from their businesses. As we continue to grow our Polish business a new site opens in the heart of Poland - Warsaw. With our ambitious growth plan opportunities arose to join us at the newly created positions of Architects. By joining now, you will experience what it is like to be the force that shapes our new Warsaw team and excites our clients with the digital transformation of their businesses. All this while being surrounded by curious people, bold challenges, and limitless learning opportunities.
We are currently looking for Modern Workplace Engineer who will collaborate in the end-to-end realization of Cloud Transformation solutions, through the potential of the Microsoft 365 suite.
- You will be part of the Talent Community Infrastructure whose goal is to drive the digital transformation of companies by designing secure cloud architectures, robust and secure networks and infrastructures. As a specialist you will mainly carry out design activities of solutions in the Modern Workplace area and you will have the task of proposing and creating technological architectures capable of driving important digital transformations for Enterprise customers, adopting solutions in the Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 environment.
- By collaborating in the implementation of projects in the Modern Workplace area, you will also have the task of designing and implementing solutions for the maintenance and improvement of the safety posture of the environments with particular attention to the areas of Identity & Device Management.
- You have developed an experience of at least 3 years in the "Digital Workplace" field, designing and deploying complex architectures based on Microsoft Endpoint Manager (formerly SCCM) and Intune.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Core technologies (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and major network protocols)
- You have knowledge of Identity Management and Authentication technologies (Azure AD, Azure ADConnect, ADFS, Federation & MFA and Conditional Access).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 security issues (DLP, RMS, Microsoft 365 Security Center).
- You have even basic automation experiences with PowerShell scripts
- You have the ability to collect requirements, design and deploy solutions to meet the needs of Enterprise customers
For us it will be a plus:
- "Microsoft: Expert - M365 Enterprise Administrator" and / or "Associate - M365 Modern Desktop Administrator".
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.