As a Modern Workplace EUC Consultant, your focus is on workplace services including end-point solutions for Windows deployment and management technologies, enablement of secure remote working environments including cloud-based VDI solutions, and deployment of productivity workloads within Microsoft 365 including cloud-based identity solutions.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day, your responsibilities include documentation of client solutions, implementation and upgrades, migrations and deployment of evergreen scenarios. Your primary focus is on Microsoft technologies and implementations in enterprise environments. Additionally, you apply your expertise in technical and consulting knowledge to advise clients on proper governance to ensure stability and security, and to enable them to evolve their environments to support changing business requirements.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
• Microsoft 365, Windows 10 (incl. Azure Virtual Desktop/VDI and Autopilot), Intune/SCCM, Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), SharePoint, Teams, Skype for Business, DaaS
• Microsoft Azure Active Directory
• Microsoft/Office 365 Security - Azure ATP, DLP, AIP, Windows Defender ATP
• PowerShell and other scripting languages
• Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
• Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues, and communicate them back
• Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with global teams on projects
• Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
• Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
It is expected that you already possess Microsoft Certifications of both Fundamentals level as well as Associate level, or actively studying towards it to demonstrate your technical ability.
Preferred Education Background:
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
Scope of Work:
Focused on both team work as well as to work on your own in client projects, and execution of prescribed work plans.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
• Timeliness, accuracy and quality of own work
• Chargeability and training targets
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.