Modern Workplace Architect
Area of expertise:
About the role:
Do you thrive on identifying and recommending custom technology solutions that improve employee experiences, productivity and effectiveness?
Great! So do we!
Avanade is a global leader for Modern Workplace and Employee Experience transformation and managed services. Our Workplace Platform Modernization offering helps clients identify, design, and implement solutions on the Microsoft 365 platform. These solutions include Active Directory, Windows 10, Intune/SCCM, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Exchange and the Microsoft E5 security suite.
As a Regional Solution Architect for Workplace Platform Modernization you will be involved in driving increased sales, revenues, capability and reputation for this offering in your region along side the regional offering lead.
You will work with and educate our regional sellers and client executives from Avanade, Accenture and Microsoft about our service offerings. This includes identifying potential clients, leading client meetings about the offerings and delivering capability presentation about our solutions.
You will architect and lead the development of complex Modern Workplace conversations with clients and drive technical requirements workshops, translating these requirements into compelling proposals and statements of work.
You are an experienced business technology transformation practitioner, with over 10 years of sales generation, solution shaping, estimating and delivery leadership. This experience includes working within a consultancy or systems integrator. You project an expert level of knowledge and a high degree of creativity about how to use Microsoft and other technologies to deliver business value. You can quickly earn the respect of our sellers, partners and clients as you engage with them and lead meetings and pursuits.
In addition, your professional skillset should include:
- Experience leading Office 365 transformations including implementation of Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, and SharePoint
- Experience with upgrading to Windows 10. Understanding and experience with modern management is a plus
- Experience and understanding of workplace security with Microsoft EMS E5 suite
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection
- Azure Information Protection
- Cloud App Security
- Azure Active Directory
- Advanced Threat Analytics
- Experience with global Microsoft Teams enterprise voice rollouts and PBX replacement programs.
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
- Extensive experience writing and responding to RFP/RFI/RFT documents and presenting to clients
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.