Modern Workplace Architect
Area of expertise:
About the role:
Do you thrive on identifying and recommending custom technology solutions that improve employee experiences, productivity, and effectiveness? Great! So, do we!
Avanade is a global leader for Modern Workplace and Employee Experience transformation and managed services. Our Workplace Platform Modernization offering helps clients identify, design, and implement solutions on the Microsoft 365 platform. These solutions include Active Directory, Windows 10, Intune/SCCM, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Exchange and the Microsoft E5 security suite.
As a Modern Workplace Architect, you will be involved in leading transformations projects for our clients, growing our delivery teams capabilities and working together with the presales team to solution deals.
You will architect and lead the development of complex Modern Workplace conversations with clients and drive technical requirements workshops, translating these requirements into compelling proposals and statements of work.
As a Modern Workplace Architect focused on Infrastructure, you will be leading or coordinating technical delivery and oversight of projects for our Clients utilizing Microsoft Modern Workplace technologies
• Broad technical acumen across the Microsoft Modern Workplace capabilities
• Having an understanding of contract terms and interpretations
• Lead, manage, and enable project team members at various levels
• Leading or coordinating cross-functional project/program teams from design to delivery of fully developed products that are ready for client/customer use
• Assess and conduct project team capabilities and performance reviews.
• Monitoring project performance and recommending schedule changes, cost and/or resource adjustments
• Providing timely and accurate updates to functional leaders at the client as well as Avanade.
• Ensuring project results meet requirements regarding the overall technical solution with quality and reliability while schedule and cost
• Analyzes current system architecture and data models
• Directs the day-to-day activities for the project
• Supporting/Leading pre-sales opportunities
• Product demand positioning, design, marketing, operations and technical development
• Responding to RFPs and winning new Modern Workplace business
You are an experienced business technology transformation practitioner, with over 10 years of technical delivery, sales generation, solution shaping, estimating, and delivery leadership. This experience includes working within a consultancy or systems integrator. You project an expert level of knowledge and a high degree of creativity about how to use Microsoft and other technologies to deliver business value. You can quickly earn the respect of our clients as you engage with them and lead meetings, projects, and presales pursuits.
In addition, your professional skillset should include:
• Experience leading Office 365 transformations including implementation of Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, and SharePoint.
• Experience with upgrading to Windows 10, SCCM & Intune. Understanding and experience with modern management is a plus
• Experience and understanding of workplace security with Microsoft EMS E5 suite
• Azure Advanced Threat Protection
• Azure Information Protection
• Cloud App Security
• Azure Active Directory
• Advanced Threat Analytic
• Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
• Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including experience with off-shore teams and delivery
• Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
• Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
• Experience writing and responding to RFP/RFI/RFT documents and presenting to clients
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.